News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The bad news topic

Started by Cobraroll, March 10, 2009, 01:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Thank you for welcominng me. I here this place is very exclusive.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Tranzlater

ya gut ta get ur grmmr rite
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: Tranzlater on April 19, 2009, 08:00:45 AMIngus, do you have to keep changing your avvy?

Ingus gets a daily class change. As there are something like 25 classes in FF3, I can change it every day for about a month.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Sir Awesomesauce

You should read my post, it's probably above this.

SuperFireKirby

oh final fantasy. didnt get the acronim

SirIngusBingus

Tranzlater

Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SirIngusBingus

There was a fire nearby today, and my local Carvel burned down!   :(

dahans

my girlfriend broke up with me :(
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

random_goldfish

Quote from: dahans on April 23, 2009, 07:02:03 AMmy girlfriend broke up with me :(

: (

I'd give you a 'plenty of fish in the sea' speech but I just won't...
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

dahans

well it's over  :'( but i don't care and u are right there are plenty of fish in the sea :)

dahans

moreover i am not gay. if i were there wouldn't be so many gay fish in the sea xD. So i dont care

SuperFireKirby

But they try to make themselves seem specialer than they really are anyways.

random_goldfish

Quote from: dahans on April 23, 2009, 02:01:15 PMmoreover i am not gay. if i were there wouldn't be so many gay fish in the sea xD. So i dont care

Hahaha, I think a certain South Park episode begs to differ...if you've seen it of course.  :D
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^