News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

I better not be joking...

Started by evilsqueaky, March 13, 2009, 02:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evilsqueaky

But here I am! I'll hopefully be here forever, but maybe not...

KefkaticFanatic

Didn't you leave because you were pissed at someone?

Whatever, I forgot.  Just don't be an Akiro and you'll do fine.

me irl
[close]

GreekGeek

Gamer, I'm fed up with your constant whining about how shitty Akiro was, the swearing. The only thing you seem to do is to critize a person. If you want any members for this forum, cut it out PLEASE.

ALPRAS

leave him greekgeek.. Unfortunately, hes too dumb to to stop this... I think he loves Akiro xD

Dude

He's right to an extent...

Still, Akiro wasn't that bad... Well except when he was "Methos", then that was awful. ::)

HugoMeister

Everyone has a period of time where nobody really likes them. If it hasn't happened yet, it'll come later. Might as well get used to it.

Akiro is a good person who sometimes can get on someone's nerves: End of Story.

Quote from: evilsqueaky on March 13, 2009, 02:58:06 PMBut here I am! I'll hopefully be here forever, but maybe not...

That's what you said last time.  ::)

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

KefkaticFanatic

Alright then, don't be a Methos.  Nobody liked him.  He was only slightly better as Akiro though.

Although he DID act less as a religious moron...

(Unfortunately, he never stopped entirely.  Which is why he's such a pain in the ass 90% of the time.)

me irl
[close]

GreekGeek

Quote from: ALPRAS on March 14, 2009, 05:48:04 AMleave him greekgeek.. Unfortunately, hes too dumb to to stop this... I think he loves Akiro xD
Haha, could be. Some happy feelings for him ::)?

Cobraroll

Hey, you're the guy who arranged Break The Targets, right?
That one is awesome. And <censored> hard to play. I love to listen to it, and hope to be able to play it within ten years.

Anyways, leave old quarrels, look at the future and smile! We're coming back, and I think we'll manage to be even better than before. What has happened, has happened, and it will only return if someone rips it up again. Leave it dead, and start over again.

Welcome back!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Sirus

ALPRAS

I dont remember you, but welcome back!

Nakah

Way too much Akiro in this thread, not enough OH MY GOD EVILSQUEAKY IS BACK.

Brassman388

I agree.... but i have no idea who evilsqeaky is.... nonetheless, welcome back!

ALPRAS

Quote from: Nakah on March 29, 2009, 09:55:21 AMWay too much Akiro in this thread, not enough OH MY GOD EVILSQUEAKY IS BACK.

Oh NOo! EVILSQUEAKY IS BACK!!!

Happy? xD

kotorfanboy

He hasn't signed back on since he made that post
>_>
<_<