News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Love Topic

Started by GreekGeek, March 30, 2009, 03:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreekGeek

Quote from: ALPRAS on April 04, 2009, 05:15:32 PMIve discovered that the girl I love is in love with another guy...... a guy I hate!
Maybe you dont believe me, I had 6 girlfriends, and this is the 1st tim it happens to me..... It really hurts....
Wow man, that really sucks, good luck with it. This is why I don't fall in love anymore. Like I said, just bitch fight or make him look really bad.

Brassman388

Quote from: GreekGeek on April 04, 2009, 10:14:08 PM
Quote from: ALPRAS on April 04, 2009, 05:15:32 PMIve discovered that the girl I love is in love with another guy...... a guy I hate!
Maybe you dont believe me, I had 6 girlfriends, and this is the 1st tim it happens to me..... It really hurts....
Wow man, that really sucks, good luck with it. This is why I don't fall in love anymore. Like I said, just bitch fight or make him look really bad.

Hahahahaha, i second the notion. 

random_goldfish

Well, from what I understood, you liked two girls. So now I guess you know which one you should pursue...unless of course you decided that this other one is the one you wanted in which case you should smite this other guy.

(Being a girl on this site I feel like the elephant in the room)
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Brassman388

[/quote]
(Being a girl on this site I feel like the elephant in the room)
[/quote]

How so?!?

GreekGeek

Quote from: random_goldfish on April 04, 2009, 11:18:23 PM(Being a girl on this site I feel like the elephant in the room)
Why should you, I mean I can understand your feeling (not that I feel that way) but what does gender say? Yeah a lot I know. But try to keep it positive, you can teach us gamerboys what's life is like. Unlike you watch Yu-gi-oh! all day long yourself ::)

Brassman388

Quote from: GreekGeek on April 04, 2009, 11:22:18 PM
Quote from: random_goldfish on April 04, 2009, 11:18:23 PM(Being a girl on this site I feel like the elephant in the room)
Why should you, I mean I can understand your feeling (not that I feel that way) but what does gender say? Yeah a lot I know. But try to keep it positive, you can teach us gamerboys what's life is like. Unlike you watch Yu-gi-oh! all day long yourself ::)

I got what she meant now. (My stupid quotes didn't work X()

random_goldfish

Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

GreekGeek

Quote from: Brassman388 on April 04, 2009, 11:23:56 PM
Quote from: GreekGeek on April 04, 2009, 11:22:18 PM

I got what she meant now. (My stupid quotes didn't work X()
Haha good. Oh man don't we all love a quote of a quote of a quote :D

Brassman388

GreekGeek

Ooh. I'm sorry then. I love quotes of quotes of quotes :'(

Brassman388

Quote from: GreekGeek on April 04, 2009, 11:30:02 PMOoh. I'm sorry then. I love quotes of quotes of quotes :'(

I was just kidding.......   although they are annoying...

GreekGeek

Me too ::) Or so I do like my classmates like to say :)

Brassman388

GreekGeek

"So I do"
For So do I.

Brassman388