News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Love Topic

Started by GreekGeek, March 30, 2009, 03:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreekGeek

My god I'm sorry, I just was in a hug mood and I'm bored at school so I made this up. Post what you love/like, whether it's a friend, your boy-/girlfriend, your mom (ahum), your pet, your keyboard or your sandwich with chocolate sprinkles (which is my custom every morning).

At the moment I love my A for my test Greek :D

random_goldfish

Hahaha, this is such a cute topic!

Right now I'm in love with my Futurama box set, sunshine, and bananas.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

GreekGeek

I am in a cute mood today :-[

That's a great combination :D I like those things too, but I don't have bananas here, nor sunshine (bloody Holland), nor a box set, just a annoying teacher who tries to be funny.

random_goldfish

Hahahaha, but doesn't Holland have the most renowned green house facility in the world? It's kind of funny when you think about how cloudy it is there. I'm a horticulture student...so I get pretty geeky about the Netherlands.

Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

GreekGeek

I don't know if that's in the world, but we do have a lot of great green house facilities yes.
Holland is also famous for it's rain and clouds, like you said, that's odd.

I love the fact you're a horticulture student, it's really unknown to me :P

ALPRAS

Like i said in another topic before (since this is the love topic...) im in love with 2 girls (yes, its possible!) and i dont know who Im going to choose....

random_goldfish

Hmm, who do you have more fun with?

I won't say I'm in love with somone because it's too soon...but I'm definately in like.

Brassman388

random_goldfish

WOOOOOOOOOOOO! DAMN STRAIGHT!

Brassman388

On a more serious note... is i possible to love someone half way across the world?

ALPRAS

Quote from: Brassman388 on March 31, 2009, 01:01:08 AMOn a more serious note... is i possible to love someone half way across the world?
yes, its perfectly possible, but I like to call it "false love" cuz even thinking that you know that girl/boy well, theres a lot of things that you dont know about her, and if you know them, probably coul change your opinion about her/him...

Quote from: random_goldfish on March 30, 2009, 05:32:24 PMHmm, who do you have more fun with?

Thats the problem:  its pretty balanced.. They are both great person, cute, hot ::), funny, diabolic, etc...
But I think that this problem is near the end...

Tranzlater

I love penguins.
...and April fools day...

Last year there was a huge april fool on BBC (Britain's main channel) about flying penguins.
Half the country fell for it!
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

GreekGeek

I love my friends. "And luckily Mark doesn't have anybody".

DIE DIE DIE

I guess this is the wrong topic.

On topic: I love my ex ???

Tranzlater

Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

random_goldfish

That could get messy.  ???

I love cat.  :D