News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Love Topic

Started by GreekGeek, March 30, 2009, 03:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

Nobuo's approach to FF VIII and XI were a bit unorthodox, considering the "Iconic" themes that he made in the past.

But yet, as always, they were immensly successful.

Cudos to Nobuo.

SirIngusBingus

Unfortunately, anything with FF in the tital will do well. The result: FFCC: the Ring of Fates for DS. It was subpar, really.

SuperFireKirby

Unlike most people here, I'm not a big fan of Kondo. I liked his work in LoZ but besides that, all his is to me is catchy and repetative

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GreekGeek

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 10, 2009, 06:09:16 AMUnlike most people here, I'm not a big fan of Kondo. I liked his work in LoZ but besides that, all his is to me is catchy and repetative

Exactly the same. ;)

Brassman388

Maybe that's why I like Nobuo's work so much better.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

jojo7548

What I love?

Anna-Marie Keeling: My friend, lover, soulmate, and sugarfur
Foxes: What's not to love about foxes?
Shiny objects: If its metal and shiny, I love it.
Booms: Need I explain?
Got Fur?
Im a Furry. Got a problem with that?

GreekGeek

What I love?

Tsukasa Tawada and Go Ichinose: some of the best game music EVER in my opinion.
Yamaha DGX 200 Portable Grand: my lovely keyboard for over 5 years :D
Bananas: so convenient if you're sick and you wanna eat something.
My friends :) (how predictable, but true)

SuperFireKirby

What I love.

Dark Cloud 2(only videogame I actually love)
Dark Cloud 2 Soundtrack(amazing)
Mah Family(yes)
Bush(NOT!!!)
my drum kit and keyboard(had keyboard for7 years. amazing)
ROOT BEER!!!!!!!!!!

SirIngusBingus

SuperFireKirby

intresting thing to love.

kotorfanboy

No need to be hating SirIngusBingus just because he's masochistic, and because his personal preference of pain is a boot in his rear.

Brassman388

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on May 11, 2009, 03:35:04 PMI prefer boot rear.

Well, I prefer rare toob. yes, rare toob.

Brassman388