super mario RPG
5 (13.2%)
super mario world 2
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

omega

super mario world 2

THE WINNER!!!
The odds of there being a bomb on a plane are a million to one. The odds of there being two bombs on a plane are a million times a million to one. So next time you fly, cut the odds and bring a bomb.

blah54

this should be more "favourite mario game ever" than "best" but anyways...

im stuck between super mario 64 and super mario world 1... cause' both were amazing for me...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

dahans

well okay but just make a decision
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

Definately Super Mario Land 2

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Purple1222119

HOW COME NOBODY LIKES THE NEW?!

Super Mario Galaxy is my fav
Yoshi's Island is my 2nd fav
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga 3rd
And other things...
My Youtube! Featuring Orchestrations of Nintendo music and more!
Latest Tracks: Super Mario RPG & Superstar Saga HD ReMIX

SuperFireKirby

Super Mario Land 2 is still the best.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Sir Awesomesauce

Ewww, how is Super Mario Sunshine tied for first? It was a great game, and very fun to play, but the re-freaking-tarded plot, and ri-freaking-diculous difficulty level should knock it out of the running immediately. Plus, look at the other legends it's running with: The Classics, SMB, SMB2, SMB3, SMW, SMW2, SM64 and even Galaxy.

Guess it just serves as a testament of how much opinions can vary. Or the vast age differences on this site. ::)
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

SirIngusBingus

I'm 15 and I voted for Sunshine. Read my previous posts on it; I don't feel like typing again.

And by the way, Sunshine had more of a plot than any other Mario game. (except for the RPG ones, but that's comparing apples to oranges) There was actually a story behind WHY the princess was kidnapped.

dahans

Sunshine was a great game. How I loved it. So many new things! Especially the hidden stars and Yoshi were great. The story was as usual but everything was amazing. And nobody can't complain about the music! But SM64 was far better, the best game ever produced.
(I have a question: What is the difference between impressive and impressing? ^^)

SirIngusBingus

...Nothing. If something is very impressing, it's also very impressive. The only difference is that 'impressing' is a verb, so you can use it a little differently than 'impressive', which is an adjective.

dahans

thx you are smart ^^ I had an English test today :D

SuperFireKirby

Still can't forget about SML2.

Purple1222119

Super Mario Galaxy had amazing music, amazing graphics, amazing gameplay, and an amazing sequel.
My Youtube! Featuring Orchestrations of Nintendo music and more!
Latest Tracks: Super Mario RPG & Superstar Saga HD ReMIX

Petpetfood

Paper Mario 1 was my first Rpg as a kid, I couldn't get past the Koopa Bros though for some reason.
Super mario Galaxy is right behind it.

ALPRAS

Almost all Mario games are great, but my favorites are:
1-Super Mario World
2-Super Mario Galaxy
3-Paper Mario: The thousand-year door
4-Super Mario 64
5-Super Paper Mario