News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Domain name poll

Started by SirIngusBingus, April 22, 2009, 12:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What would you prefer for Ninsheetmusic's new domain name?

nintendosheetmusic.net
5 (38.5%)
vidgamsheetmusic.net
1 (7.7%)
MicroSheetMusiX.net
0 (0%)
ninsheetmusic.tk
4 (30.8%)
Alpha Arrangers.com
0 (0%)
thatubercoolvideogamesheetmusicsitethateverybodylovescauseitsawsomebutlostitsdomainnamesoitgotthisnewone.net
3 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

SirIngusBingus

Alright, I've made a poll of all suggested domain names for our site (no matter how bad they may be). If I left any out, let me know.

dahans

i am for the last one xD just kidding. I voted for Ninsheetmusic.tk because the name of the site is still the same and if we would change to Nintendosheetmusic it's not the original any more :( and it is longer too.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Brassman388

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on April 22, 2009, 12:58:06 PMAlright, I've made a poll of all suggested domain names for our site (no matter how bad they may be). If I left any out, let me know.

Gee, thanks for thinking of me. XP

blah54

i think we should keep "ninsheetmusic", "nsm" or a variant of that involved in whatever the new name is... but definitely not nintendosheetmusic, that'll just result in a big argument...

It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

random_goldfish

I voted for the last one just to be an ass...but in all seirousness I wouldn't ever make that a domain name. XD
I'm keep the name in the same ballpark for easiness sake and there is nothing wrong with the name we have now.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Jamaha

There won't be any voting regarding the new domain name.