Meh.
9 (42.9%)
WHY?!?
8 (38.1%)

Total Members Voted: 20

kotorfanboy

in before Gamer's gimmick rant

KefkaticFanatic

Gimmicky shit, the game was unfinished, not as awesome as Majora's Mask.

AND it was delayed forever.  Fucking morons.

By unfinished, I'm talking about how half of the backgrounds have absolutely awful placeholder models, how the whole Hyrule Castle Town is completely useless except for a few places, there are almost no sidequests, and a game killing bug got into the game, one that they should have easily found with testing.

me irl
[close]

SirIngusBingus

I didn't hear about the bug. How widespread was it?

Zintendo

Believe me, They ARE making a twilight princess sequel, and its going to be before 2013, when they move on to the next gen.

I'm not to sure i need to look into it but i am pretty sure zelda train game is for the ds.  ill go look into that now before i continue

Zintendo

ya this game looks sick, and i forgot all about the online play for phantom hourglass.  my win/loss streak is 84%, and link still has his max smiley face!!!  i hope this spirit tracks is even better online

Zintendo

My final word:

please don't forget that this game will be on a handheld system, so don't expect much from it. 

and no, nintendo did not forget you hardcore gaming fans.  did you forget about Ocarina of Time Master Quest?  I am still stuck at the forest temple as an adult.

peepee colour test

Cobraroll

I don't know a lot about this game, but consider this:

- Nintendo has one goal for everything they produce: Make Money. OK, it propably isn't very ethical, but it works. Nintendo has never made anything they didn't make profit on. While one can argue that Spirit Tracks would sell from the Zelda name alone, Zelda is one of Nintendo's flagship franchises, and they need every game to be top-notch (in the casual gamer's eyes), to sell as many copies as possible.
 - These tracks are interesting, yes, and we have seen that they go through very featureless landscapes (possibly hinting that we can't walk there), but I don't think it's fair to say that Nintendo will remove the exploring parts of the game. They know it would be a stupid thing to do. If the tracks are there to save space, you bet the huge free-to-roam areas will be replaced by something about as epic.
 - Nintendo are known for thinking outside the box. While this game may seem disappointing, so have other games that we today praise as awesome, because of some unexpected twist.
 - 90% of the islands in Phantom Hourglass were visited about... one time. Everyone just sailed the shortest route to the next area anyways, like on tracks, so to say. Perhaps the game makers have thought: "The seas are boring", and decided to save the space, to make room for something better.

And Zintendo, there is a "modify" button. Use it if you want to add anything more to say, but no one have posted in between.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

KefkaticFanatic

Zintendo:  Stop being a moron troll, posting obviously stupid things, triple posting, and spamming.

Sir:  There was this bug where if you saved and quit in that cannon room, you were stuck there and could NEVER EVER LEAVE.

me irl
[close]

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: Gamer4250 on May 19, 2009, 08:17:34 AMSir:  There was this bug where if you saved and quit in that cannon room, you were stuck there and could NEVER EVER LEAVE.
Harsh.

Quote from: Zintendo on May 18, 2009, 07:47:59 PMBelieve me, They ARE making a twilight princess sequel, and its going to be before 2013, when they move on to the next gen.

I dunno, but it sounds to me like you're making things up.

GreekGeek

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on May 19, 2009, 11:48:17 AM
Quote from: Zintendo on May 18, 2009, 07:47:59 PMBelieve me, They ARE making a twilight princess sequel, and its going to be before 2013, when they move on to the next gen.

I dunno, but it sounds to me like you're making things up.

Wouldn't be surprised.
And this was my 500th post!!
I'm so happy :D

Brassman388

GreekGeek

Thanks.
507 in the meantime.

SirIngusBingus

WOO. I'll get there someday...only 200 or so to go.

Dude

Gamer: Don't forget about the twilight hack.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Gamer4250 on May 17, 2009, 09:35:59 AMGimmicky shit, the game was unfinished, not as awesome as Majora's Mask.

AND it was delayed forever.  Fucking morons.

By unfinished, I'm talking about how half of the backgrounds have absolutely awful placeholder models, how the whole Hyrule Castle Town is completely useless except for a few places, there are almost no sidequests, and a game killing bug got into the game, one that they should have easily found with testing.

TP was one of the best in the series in my opinion. So once again gamer, stop being a dick. And what is this so called bug? I found none.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!