4 (19%)
Meh.
9 (42.9%)
WHY?!?
8 (38.1%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Dude

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 19, 2009, 01:33:59 PM*Gamer's quote*
TP was one of the best in the series in my opinion. So once again gamer, stop being a dick. And what is this so called bug? I found none.
Quote from: Gamer4250 on May 19, 2009, 08:17:34 AMSir:  There was this bug where if you saved and quit in that cannon room, you were stuck there and could NEVER EVER LEAVE.
SFK: Please, for the sake of others, read, and stop being a dipshit.

KefkaticFanatic

Dude:  The twilight hack is a GOOD thing.  :P

Also, better image:

me irl
[close]

Dude

good point

But my image is better D:<

SuperFireKirby

I still never found a bug.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

............................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?......................................................,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...................................../
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................
................................`:,,...........................`..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_..........._,-%.......`

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Brassman388

Apparently I'm an idiot.

Nice one.

KefkaticFanatic

I finally found the perfect situation for that link.  I've been waiting a while to use it.

me irl
[close]

SirIngusBingus

Completely off-topic, but I have to give you credit for that one, Gamer.

Zintendo

k i admit i double-quadruple post occasionally to get more posts, from now on i will modify that is better.

and yes shigeru said himself their will be a twilight princess sequel.  he also spoke of pikmin3, and various other games that you wouldnt really care for.

Personally, I really really REALLY want to see Duke Nukem3D on vitrual console, nintendo64.... or goldeneye

SirIngusBingus

I would LOVE for you to actually show me that interview, but you can't because it didn't happen. Why would you know about it when no magazine or news site does? You would think Nintendo.com would announce something like that.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Sir Awesomesauce

Back on topic, I hate the train idea.

I hate it. Why can't we go back to the good ole' days of the valiant hero saving the princess on Horseback? Steam Power? Bleagh. I don't care if the train runs on magic or sunshine, I want my chivalrous knight link back! I get that Nintendo tries to do things new with the Zelda series, but putting a lame train-twist on the same idea (saving Zelda), seems ridiculous.

I think it would be cool if Zelda headed back to its roots: Link tries to save zelda, and ends up having to go through temples to do it. No silly little plot or time twists, no ridiculous settings or modes of transportation.

Just my two cents on the matter.
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

Tranzlater

Yes, the train idea looks shite all.

However I never played LoZ wind waker, phantom hourglass, and I only briefly played Twilight princess.

Oh, and I didn't play any handhelds (excpet minish cap... or was it four swords?)

Or any SNES ones...

Eh heh...
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Cobraroll

Quote from: Tranzlater on May 26, 2009, 02:02:02 AMHowever I never played LoZ wind waker, (...)
You, my friend, have, without knowing it, had a very sad childhood.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.