News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

which consoles do u use?

Started by dahans, April 27, 2009, 06:54:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

which consoles do u use?

xbox
4 (8%)
xbox 360
19 (38%)
nintendo 64
23 (46%)
gamecube
31 (62%)
wii
44 (88%)
ps1
8 (16%)
ps2
13 (26%)
ps3
7 (14%)
PC
31 (62%)
nintendo ds
40 (80%)
psp
5 (10%)
any other console
15 (30%)
gameboy
13 (26%)
gameboy color
19 (38%)
NES
9 (18%)
SNES
13 (26%)
SEGA
0 (0%)
SEGA Genesis
5 (10%)
3DS
9 (18%)
GBA
7 (14%)

Total Members Voted: 50

KefkaticFanatic

I play the 360, PC, PSP, and DS.  There's really no point in playing the Wii, the "good" games only last a few weeks and there hasn't been any good games for it in a very long time.

me irl
[close]

blah54

ever since my 360 red-ringed on me about 3 weeks ago, i haven't played much and i also have my finals...

but under normal circumstances i would just say that i play ds and pc with touches of 360/wii...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

dahans

I didn't expected that PC gets 10 votes!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Harvest

I hope the people who voted for PC actually play PC games, not just browse the internet with it.

-

dahans

Yeah I hope that too... But do Browser games count as PC too? That's the question.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

dahans

I think so too, but you never now what others think.

SuperFireKirby

I play f2p's on my PC, melee on my game cube, and madworld and animal crossing on my wii

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

Madworld and Animal Crossing...the most/least violent games on Wii...

SuperFireKirby

like the poles of a magnet. One with absolutely no violence,alcohol, or anything bad unless one of your friends is a dirty mouth when you play on-line with him. The other is the most violent and bloody game ever made for a nintendo platform, tons of drug references, cursing including the frequent use of the f-bomb, and in one level you have to save asian hookers from a tower in asian town.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

dahans

I have never played it. Is it really so violent?

SirIngusBingus

SuperFireKirby

Basically the game was a test in a way. Sega wanted to see just how far they could push the limit on everything Nintendo does not stand for content wise and still be able to get the game passed for a Nintendo platform. MadWorld was the result.

SirIngusBingus

dahans

I think I should buy it... Only 12 have voted yet.