News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Just an idea

Started by GreekGeek, July 23, 2009, 05:49:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreekGeek

I had an idea. Maybe you find this unnecessary, stupid or something like that, but it might be an idea. We've encountered a lot that two people didn't know they were arranging the same song, so that you ended up with two versions or that songs were requested, which were already done or being done. So I thought of this: if everyone posts just one post, where he lists the arrangements he has done and what arrangements he is working on. That way, we can prevent this kind of things. What do ya think?

Nintendude73

Not sure I follow... Do you mean have a single thread where each person has a post with their songs that are either done or in-progress?  I think we used to have an in-progress topic... don't know what happened to that.  Whether or not this would work depends on how willing people would be to keep their posts up to date.

GreekGeek

Quote from: Nintendude73 on July 23, 2009, 05:54:43 AMNot sure I follow... Do you mean have a single thread where each person has a post with their songs that are either done or in-progress?  I think we used to have an in-progress topic... don't know what happened to that.  Whether or not this would work depends on how willing people would be to keep their posts up to date.

Yeah, that's what I mean. And it indeed depends on that, but that's why it's an idea. I'd like to know what the other members think.

KefkaticFanatic

We have an In Progress topic that is stickied and should be used for this purpose, but morons have spammed it up and it's semi-useless now.  Somebody needs to clean it up.

me irl
[close]

Nintendude73

Oh, it's in the request section.  I never actually bothered to look at the stickies there.