Where do you come from?

Started by Dynemand, March 06, 2008, 12:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: triforced1 on June 01, 2009, 06:35:12 PMHouston, TEXAS! Home of BBQ...Even though I'm originally from Seattle and I'm 1/4 Korean
What, you think we don't barbecue on the east coast?

SuperFireKirby

Regarding the post on 4 word story I'm not yellow-ish. I don't really look like I have much asian in me. My hair isn't even black. :o

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

kirby_superstar

lol, sorry about that
one of my best friends, morgan is her name, is 25% japanese, and i always bug her, her hair isnt black either, and her skin is only ever so slightly asian
but she's been one of my best friends for as long as i can remember, we're like brother and sister, im sorry if you took that comment offensively, i didnt think you would be yellowish, haha

btw, all of her asian friends call her the white kid, lol, but to our group of friends shes the asian one, fun tidbit, is it like that for you?

:D
x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.

SuperFireKirby

I My group of friends is a mix of asians and non-asians so we end up calling one chinese kid who can 5-star Though the Fire and the Flames on expert The Asian.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

We have a twinkie at my school. He's yellow on the outside, but white on the inside.  :D

SuperFireKirby

We have a double stuffed Ugh-Oh Oreo at my school. Black on the inside, white on the outside, and has twice as much filling inside him. ;D

kirby_superstar

hahaha, i must say that was clever
x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.

ALPRAS

In my school we only have Portuguese, Russians, and a bunch of korean guys in the dance sector...

Petpetfood

SuperFireKirby

IM FROM A SUBURB OF FL TAMPA.

SirIngusBingus

IM FROM NOWHERE NEAR FL TAMPA

Petpetfood

I LOVE TALKING IN CAPS AND IN BOLD FONT.

Brassman388

YOU FORGOT THE UNDERLINE OPTION TOO!!!!!

Petpetfood

WELL EXUUUUUUUUSE ME PRINCESS!

Brassman388

!!!ECIVRES FO NEEB EVAH OT DALG