News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Where do you come from?

Started by Dynemand, March 06, 2008, 12:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Petpetfood on July 07, 2009, 10:14:18 PMWELL EXUUUUUUUUSE ME PRINCESS!
teehee, $UPAH N!NTENDO reference

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Petpetfood

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 08, 2009, 06:49:57 AM
Quote from: Petpetfood on July 07, 2009, 10:14:18 PMWELL EXUUUUUUUUSE ME PRINCESS!
teehee, $UPAH N!NTENDO reference
NO WAY MAN IT'S FROM THE ZELDA CARTOON MANNNN HERE'S A LINK TO IT. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPxY8lpYAUM
But I do like $UPAH N!NTENDO. Even if is intended for 18+ ages...thats what tv shows you.

ALPRAS

^ wtf? escuuuuuuuuse me, princess! xD

SirIngusBingus

Did you guys not hear Jammy's nonchalant cough?

SuperFireKirby

I come from a land of suffering. Tyrants driven by a lust for power and wealth rule the land and will crush anyone who gets in their way. All the official rulers of it always have a second motive for everything they do but when the people actually need something done, its much to complicated to complete if it doesn't help them with their sinister, secret goals.

Welcome to America.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mantis985

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 10, 2009, 10:28:50 AMI come from a land of suffering. Tyrants driven by a lust for power and wealth rule the land and will crush anyone who gets in their way. All the official rulers of it always have a second motive for everything they do but when the people actually need something done, its much to complicated to complete if it doesn't help them with their sinister, secret goals.

Welcome to America.

No.  Welcome to New York.

SuperFireKirby

I ry to look on the bright side. At least I'm not in New Jersey.

SirIngusBingus

New Jersey- More commonly known as the Armpit of America.

Dalonzo

Mexico, aka Swine Flu
lol i still dont understand how the stereotype came to be...prolly cause we made a big fuzz out of it, and the rest of the world just bandwaggoned

Brassman388

Quote from: Dalonzo on July 17, 2009, 11:00:11 PMMexico, aka Swine Flu

I hate that stereotype, it's too old already.

Petpetfood

PANDEMIC LEVEL 9999999999999999999. ???

Roz~

I come from the only place where we speak french and eat poutines in America, aka the province of Quebec.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Jedesyus

I'm-a live in NSW (Australia)

iDennis

Quote from: Dalonzo on July 17, 2009, 11:00:11 PMMexico, aka Swine Flu

Heh, people in Germany became quite hysteric about that. But I don't think it's that bad. It's just another thing to scare naive people and to make some good money.  :-\