News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Where do you come from?

Started by Dynemand, March 06, 2008, 12:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

...corn is fantastic, and I'm not just saying that because I'm from a state where the football team is 'cornhuskers'. And fyi, Kearney is a decently big city.

SuperFireKirby

Wiat one minute... NEBRASKA HAS CITIES?!?!?!? IMPOSSIBLE!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

I wouldn't believe it either if I didn't live in one!

universe-X

Born in Maryland (right next to the dome building in D.C. :P)

Then we had a vacation in India, moved to Virginia (where sis was born), then moved to New Jersey, then Pennsylvania, visited Boston, Massachusetts a few times (where cousins live), then moved to Texas.

Our family likes to travel, but Texas is so big, wherever we go, it's gonna take at least an hour to go anywhere fun...

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Not really. I was... 4? Yeah, 4. And I made tons of friends around the apartment we lived in. I also remember going into a liquor store, but that's another story.

ETFROXX

My family can't afford to travel.. Farthest I've been from Nebraska is New Orleans and that was for a band trip.

Fox IV

I'm from the USA. :)  I've visited many states--it's a great country.

ETFROXX

I've only been to the states around Nebraska because my uncle is a truck driver and use to take me with him. I went to Utah once to pick up one of my dogs which was a christmas present. :3 When I went to New Orleans for the band trip we played in the sugar bowl. :3

SuperFireKirby

Playing in the Sugar Bowl? That pretty awesome.

Dude

Quote from: Fox IV on May 09, 2010, 06:46:44 PMI'm from the USA. :)  I've visited many states--it's a great country.
Wow even all these years and you still are keeping everything about you a secret, aren't you? ;)

ETFROXX

Tranzlater

I come from England...
I come from a little town near London.
It grew to be a "big city" a while ago and managed to become the Royal Mint in 978.

Yes.

Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

universe-X

ETFROXX

That's so rude to say. xD

I love british people. <3