News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Pokemon Champion Cynthia Battle Piano

Started by DaPookieNgo, October 30, 2010, 06:17:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaPookieNgo

http://www.youtube.com/user/D4PAMusic?feature=mhum
Hi guys  :)
I tried playing the Champion Cynthia Before the Battle Theme.
Please, tell me what you think?
Thank you!
^_____^

Oh. and. I'm soo sorry about the sound quality!

Winter

That was pretty good! Yea the sound quality was bad so I couldn't make it all out, but the chords at the intro and your tempo were great!

You should be an active member here ;)

dahans

That was an impressive performance! :D
Well done! I hope you will upload more videos soon.
BTW, would you mind recording some of my arrangements as well?  ::)
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: DaPookieNgo on October 30, 2010, 06:17:41 PMhttp://www.youtube.com/user/D4PAMusic?feature=mhum
Hi guys  :)
I tried playing the Champion Cynthia Before the Battle Theme.
Please, tell me what you think?
Thank you!
^_____^

Oh. and. I'm soo sorry about the sound quality!

Sound works perfect for me! :)

That was a great performance! Like we could say anything else after watching it! :D

Hope you stick around and contribute to the forums!

~Slow
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Cobraroll

Just a question: Was that the arrangement of the song we have on this site, or did you play by ear? Or use somebody else's arrangement?

Well played either way!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

DaPookieNgo

Haha I just joined NinSheetMusic so yeahh :)
Yeah I'd sure be up for a few challenges! ^__^ . I like some of the music on here but for some reason I  can't open the file. It isn't compatible with my Finale Notepad... so I'm going to have to learn by ear
Umm, for that video, I kinda did both :) . I added some by ear and some from a tutorial online (that used ninsheetmusic's).
But I can play by ear :] .

Cobraroll

^All you have to do to open those files is downloading Finale Reader. And if you want some Pokémon piano challenges, have a look at Dahans' battle themes from the first generation. Or go to MaestroUGC's thread and check out his Virtouso arrangements for some seriously challenging stuff.

Welcome to NSM!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Winter

@DaPookieNgo

I'm in the process of converting sheets to PDF format, so if you
 have trouble with Finale reader, then just tell me which sheets you'd like and I'll post the links to the PDF's on my thread.

But this is the link to the newest free Finale Reader so you can read them how they are.
Finale Reader

DaPookieNgo

That's so sweet of you for telling me :) . Thank you sooo much!

Winter

dahans

Yep! My stuff is really challenging :D. BTW, if you have any request (concerning pokemon) just send me a PM! Or post it in my arrangement thread.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

fabbemannen

Now I remember! I've seen that video before. I checked around on the comments and find 24 pages down and 4 month's old =D (coollein by the way) Really great version. I'm probably going to play it someday