News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

STAR TREK

Started by Brassman388, May 10, 2009, 12:31:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

Well, be thankful that you're not one of them.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

PseudoMario16

Quote from: Brassman388 on May 10, 2009, 12:31:22 AMI swear, I've never seen a single Star Trek show or movie. But that was pretty darn epic.

I've never seen another star trek show or movie, and i even made fun of one of my friends for seeing it, because he is a star trek fanboy. then i saw it. it was effing UH-MAZING
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Brassman388

Jamaha

Was hanging out with my friend today and we made the realization that she has seen more Star Trek than I have.

And I thought I was the nerdier one.

KefkaticFanatic

My dad used a line from Star Trek when talking to a neighbour about their messed up house plans that made it so their house is absurdly big and they never got it approved and stuff.  Something along the lines of "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few".

me irl
[close]

SirIngusBingus

Yep, that's the line, alright. Spock said that to Kirk at the end of the Wrath of Khan explaining why he sacrificed himself to save the ship.

I can't see how that line fits into your situation, though.

KefkaticFanatic

The people want their own thing while the rest of everyone is all "lolno".

And yeah, that's what he said it was from.

me irl
[close]

PseudoMario16

Like i've said, i havent seen any other star trek thing, so forgive me for not knowing this, but was Spock supposed to look so akward?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

SirIngusBingus

Well, this was supposed to be him when he was much younger and more inexperienced, so yeah, he was supposed to be kinda awkward.