News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now?

Started by karterfreak, February 22, 2008, 11:32:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KINGOFTH3CASTLE

all hail the king of the castle

Beethoven II

karterfreak

Operation Ground and Pound, Dragonforce - Listened to Dragonforce before GH3, so I'm not one of those people who thinks TTFaF is the best just because its on GH3 (half of them only know that one song  ;D:P
I'm too lazy to think of a sig right now.

Beethoven II

Dude, what you just said made no sense at all. ??? :P :-\

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: karterfreak on February 29, 2008, 07:32:53 PMOperation Ground and Pound, Dragonforce - Listened to Dragonforce before GH3, so I'm not one of those people who thinks TTFaF is the best just because its on GH3 (half of them only know that one song  ;D:P

I know exactly what you said and I'm in the same boat.  I've met a ton of people that are like, "Oh man, TTFaF is sooo awesome!"  And I think oh cool Dragonforce fan!  And I ask about all their other songs and albums, and they're like, huh?  And my heart dies a little more. (also sorry for editing your post, "quote" is right next to "modify")

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Beethoven II

Sonata IX. by Mozart (my version).
                      <-next->
The Betrayal from Gummy Wars ;)

B-Kpianist

musicguy49

I just saw the Simple Plan clip of "When I'm gone"

acropol

Modern Mystery - Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin

Harvest

Testify-Rage Against the Machine.

Probably my favourite song.
-

B-Kpianist

run away love- Ludacris ft. Mary J. Blige :'( Sad song...

Johnny T

KefkaticFanatic

Fire Cross, an awesome remix of Battle with Gilgamesh from FFV that's on ocremix.  Its like, all electric guitar and awesome metalish st00f.

me irl
[close]

dangee63