News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

Updater Position

Started by Brassman388, May 14, 2009, 01:11:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

What are the qualifacations for becoming an uploader/regulator for NSM? I haven't found any info on this. If any of you could enlighten me, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

GreekGeek

I'd like to become an uploader for the Pokémon section and I'd also like to have some more information.
Thanks ;)

SirIngusBingus

I, personally, believe both Brassman and GreekGeek qualified and responsible enough to become updaters. ;D

SuperFireKirby

Are you talking about submitting sheets?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

blah54

if you're talking about becoming a mod... please drop this topic, we've been through it many times already...

in terms of updating, as far as i know, it isn't possible to update, so there's no need to appoint someone prematurely...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

Harvest

WHO is Brassman?  He has 795 posts and I really don't know who he is..another Methos?
-

Brassman388

Who is methos?

Blah: I'm sorry if you already had a discussion about this. I was just wondering what the qualifications were.

GreekGeek

Quote from: Harvest on May 14, 2009, 05:53:34 PMWHO is Brassman?  He has 795 posts and I really don't know who he is..another Methos?
I really don't know what you are doin' on his forum if you don't know who Brassman is. He's got a heck of great arrangements, he's very active in the off-topic forum.
And Methos from Highlander?

And btw the only thing I know you from is from the fact you always bear grudge on me. ::)

Brassman388

GreekGeek

blah54

methos is the former name of akiro (if you guys were around here long enough to know that, or if you're a frequenter to gmw)... he had a 31 posts per day average when he first joined...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

Dude

Ahhh, the good ol' days... Back when the forums were troll infested.

SuperFireKirby

Yep. Those were the days

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

Huh, interesting. Thanks.

SuperFireKirby

I used to have that many posts per day before the site went down. now my average is two because of how much time has passed without a post.