News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Should I get a PS3 too?

Started by Tranzlater, May 17, 2009, 11:49:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

I would get one because I have a wii and no 360 so I'll take anything I can get.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Tranzlater

Actually, the PS3 is more powerful and less to no compression means the graphics quality is better.

And the Blu-ray player is just an added bonus, I'm not too bothered about it.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

Once it has another price drop, which should be soon, I'm going to consider buying one.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Tranzlater

Yeah, they haven't announced anything, but there's been talk of a slim.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

But after the slim comes out the cost of the regular one willgo down. That's what happened with the PS2.

KefkaticFanatic

The slim is supposed to be announced later in the summer.  So we shall wait.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby