News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Howcome nobody plays piano?

Started by Zintendo, May 21, 2009, 03:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HungryDragon

Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 08, 2009, 04:31:40 PMit is an interesting take on it...just don't make simple and "tinkly". Good Luck.

ugh. That's the last thing I would want it to sound like. I tend to use the pedal too much IMO. I like to have the bass ring :p

I think I'll give the ending to SM64 a try, although I can already do it with both hands though :P
Credit to Strecno for the avatar! | MY SUBMISSION THREAD

MaestroUGC

Dont make an arrangement, make your own piece. Otherwise it will be seen as a strange performance. By writing your own composition in this style, you can control how the music proceeds...there will be no limits.

That's just my suggestion, as it is only an experiment.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

HungryDragon

Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 08, 2009, 09:46:12 PMDont make an arrangement, make your own piece. Otherwise it will be seen as a strange performance. By writing your own composition in this style, you can control how the music proceeds...there will be no limits.

That's just my suggestion, as it is only an experiment.

Well, I would see how that one would go. Test the waters if you would. I can then modify them to my abilities/sanity. Not too much of a composer myself :P

I probably won't end up putting any of these 'left handed arrangements/performances' up anyway. Just for my own sanity's sake
Credit to Strecno for the avatar! | MY SUBMISSION THREAD

kotorfanboy

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on May 31, 2009, 05:59:25 PMI'm sorry, but as I have stated on GMW, I hate the viola with a passion. No offense to any viola players, but I despise the instrument.

You said that and made it out alive?

We have a miracle on our hands.

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: kotorfanboy on July 08, 2009, 10:17:06 PM
Quote from: SirIngusBingus on May 31, 2009, 05:59:25 PMI'm sorry, but as I have stated on GMW, I hate the viola with a passion. No offense to any viola players, but I despise the instrument.

I know! I've lasted over a month without being murdered! This is either some kind of Protect spell, or the eventual downfall of the viola.

ALPRAS

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on July 09, 2009, 08:10:23 AM
Quote from: kotorfanboy on July 08, 2009, 10:17:06 PM

I know! I've lasted over a month without being murdered! This is either some kind of Protect spell, or the eventual downfall of the viola.

Theres no miracles in the internet, just hacks... Hacker!

SirIngusBingus

I can't figure out how hacking could affect this one.

ALPRAS

I dont know... Maybe you just hack everyone, since everybody here lives in the PC xD.......Or.....

SuperFireKirby

Its so fun going on virus plagued websites on macs.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

WiiMan96

ALPRAS

WiiMan96

Quote from: ALPRAS on July 10, 2009, 03:08:21 PMWhat happens normally? :P

Macs are prone to most, if not all, viruses. Has to do with not being able to run executable files, I think.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Has to do with nobody caring enough to make viruses for Macs.  But there are some.  Recent issues have been pirated versions of shitty Apple software that is impossible to remove because Macs don't have proper virus protection and in order to fix your computer you have to reformat the hard drive.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Yeah, they should still have some kind of anti-virus program for macs. But the guys at apple are so damn cocky they think no one will ever figure out how to put viruses on macs. It will happen eventually.