News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Zelda Wii Artwork

Started by Nana1Popo2, June 14, 2009, 10:09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nana1Popo2

so, if no one has noticed yet, there have been some artowork revealed by Nintendo for the new Zelda for Wii said to be released in 2010.

notice how Link isn't holding a Master Sword, and how the fairy resembles the sword. heres the site for more info (although it's not official, it's where i got the pictures): http://thewiire.com/blog/post/6011-new-zelda-wii-artwork-revealed

so ya, discuss :P

Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

The-Real-Link

Hmmm....Interesting. It could still be a fake though. I remember a few years ago when there was some very official looking, but still fake, artwork circulating. It had a Link that resembled the Link to the Past design, but with pink hair, alla beta sat.

Still, I'll have to keep my eye on this one. It looks promising. The fairy looks more like some form of Twili. Everybody tried to prove that Midna was related to Majora's Mask when her artwork was initially released. (Although there was some hinting about a connection between Zant and Majora's Mask in some of the in-game dialogue)

KefkaticFanatic

lul, old news.

TRL:  Miyamoto had it himself.  I can't believe you haven't heard of this, it was all over the blogs and major sites a week or two ago.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

I've sen this already but I'm not really paying attention to Nintendo games that much.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

I posted this 'bout a week ago in the E3 topic.

And it's definitely real/official as it was released by Nintendo at E3.

SuperFireKirby

What will this one be called? Legend of Zelda:Zorra Princess? I wouldn't put Nintendo above doing exactly that.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

Well, it would be Twili princess, not Zora princess.

That picture with the sword makes me think that they're gonna make a Twili into the sword. And before you say that's ridiculous, I would like to point out Ezlo.

Sir Awesomesauce

What's all this nonsense about Twili? Honestly, I don't see the resemblance. Anyways, in Miyamoto's live blog... thing... he asked somebody "notice anything odd about link?". Then he followed up with "he's missing his sword".

If the girl is going to be anything, it's the master sword personified... which has nothing to do with Twili.

(Additionally, didn't Miyamoto say that they weren't bringing back Twilight?)
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

KefkaticFanatic

Ingus:  Also remember Capcom.  But yes, it's entirely possible, heavily alluded to, and practically obvious.

me irl
[close]

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on June 15, 2009, 03:42:56 PMI posted this 'bout a week ago in the E3 topic.

And it's definitely real/official as it was released by Nintendo at E3.

oops, im sorry. o well, i still made the seperate thread so others could see it, too........ :)

its been said that the girl looks like the great fairy from Wind Waker....could it be related?
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

SirIngusBingus

THAT'S who it looks like! Agh. I kept thinking she was a Twili; my memory was faulty.

The-Real-Link

Hmm. Didn't know it was official. I have been really busy lately and have not had much time to read up on all the recent E3 news. I've just kind of had to skim through some stuff.

Dalonzo

Yeh Ive heard many comments having to do with the Wind Waker fairies, but never heard the MS thing, and it sounds convincing. Although it's weird, cause it seems to be another realistic link with WW inspired fairies. Different styles. Ill look forward to more info.