News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Your movie collection?

Started by Harvest, May 25, 2009, 07:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirIngusBingus

kotorfanboy

SirIngusBingus

GreekGeek

Neither do I...
Falling down with Michael Douglas is a great movie :D

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on June 24, 2009, 12:55:04 PM
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 24, 2009, 12:15:32 PMForest Gump.

WHY do so many people like that movie?
A better question would be, How do you not like that movie?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

Forest Gump is a great movie.

my stupid history teacher said its overrated...her opinions always suck.
-

SirIngusBingus

Someone explain why it's good.

Palagerini

Vietnam was a very horrible war and was also the most televised war so it made it even worse... However Forest Gump is a movie about the war, but the movie is funny so that you don't have to see what those who served in Vietnam had to. It also tells a lot about the war.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

GreekGeek

Quote from: Palagerini on June 25, 2009, 07:48:06 PM(bad CoD: WaW pun).
I understand the pun part, because that's a lovely word.

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: Palagerini on June 25, 2009, 07:48:06 PMVietnam was a very horrible war and was also the most televised war so it made it even worse... However Forest Gump is a movie about the war, but the movie is funny so that you don't have to see what those who served in Vietnam had to. It also tells a lot about the war.

I still can't find anything to like about that movie.

Harvest

Its a good movie because it tells a good story well.
-

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on June 26, 2009, 05:44:42 AMI still can't find anything to like about that movie.
Have you actually watched the entire thing? Or do you just have horrible taste?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 26, 2009, 11:31:22 AM
Quote from: SirIngusBingus on June 26, 2009, 05:44:42 AMI still can't find anything to like about that movie.
Have you actually watched the entire thing? Or do you just have horrible taste?

Horrible taste

Quote from: Harvest on June 26, 2009, 08:16:40 AMIts a good movie because it tells a good story well.

But it's not a good story!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on June 26, 2009, 11:40:22 AM
Quote from: Harvest on June 26, 2009, 08:16:40 AMIts a good movie because it tells a good story well.

But it's not a good story!
Ummm... yes, its actually a very good story.

Harvest

Pretty sure its a great story.
-