News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Your movie collection?

Started by Harvest, May 25, 2009, 07:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirIngusBingus

I just recently did that, during the long car ride when I was on vacation. I had forgetten how good those movies were.

SuperFireKirby

How much more movie is in the extended editions?

Greatest trilogy ever, by the way.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

Half an hour for the Fellowship, 42 minutes for the Two Towers, and 50 minutes for The Return of the King.

It really makes the movies much better.

Also, the special features are pretty interesting.
-

SuperFireKirby

Now I have to go buy the trilogy all over again. yay.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

Just added Troy, Hannibal, and Red Dragon to the collection.

Also got Silence of the Lambs again because it came with Hannibal, and it was cheaper to buy both than to just buy Hannibal..which was weird...

watched Troy today, was pretty awesome, I only got the theatrical because the extended was much more money.
-

Harvest

Bought a Double Feature of 1408 and The Mist.  I love both of those movies, just watched the mist again and it was so awesome.

also bought a lot of other movies recently on Blu Ray.
-

universe-X

lol, anyone see Slumdog Millionaire?

SuperFireKirby

yeah, it was pretty good. Not, super amazingly uber pwning awesomeness, but still pretty good.

universe-X

yeah, i was actually dissapointed when i saw it after hearing all the good things about it. But at least this movie is an original idea, not like some of the newer Indian movies today.

Harvest

I actually like that movie a lot, probably going to buy it on dvd considering I saw it for 8 dollars..
-

SuperFireKirby

That's it? Wow, dvd prices are dropping pretty fast.

GreekGeek

Prices in Holland are despicably high...

I love ER ;D
Althought that's not a movie. I never watch movies.

SuperFireKirby

ehhhh... not big on PrimeTime drama. When it comes to tv shows, I'm more of a comedy lover.

GreekGeek

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 23, 2009, 05:23:56 AMWhen it comes to tv shows, I'm more of a comedy lover.

But you gotta admit that British comedy is better than American (sorry for all the Americans around).

universe-X

I probably would agree if I see any.