News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Guide to Making a Proper Request - READ BEFORE POSTING! (Updated: 7/03/12)

Started by KefkaticFanatic, May 27, 2009, 08:30:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on February 18, 2013, 01:00:07 PMThe official North America abbreviation is GCN.
Quote from: WikipediaThe Nintendo GameCube, officially abbreviated to NGC in Japan and GCN in North America, is a video game console released by Nintendo on September 15, 2001 in Japan, November 18, 2001 in North America, May 3, 2002 in Europe, and May 17, 2002 in Australia.
It makes no sense, but still...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

The Deku Trombonist

So in the mean time while Shado is away I'll try and tidy this place. It'll give me something to do in rehearsals.

I'm not sure what to do about fulfilled requests though. Should it only be fulfilled once it's on the site? What if the arrangement sucks; is it still fulfilled?

Yugi

The Deku Trombonist

I don't know. There are so many requests from more popular console games that aren't fulfilled, so the chances of it being done are even less.

Also, I'm going to go through the fulfilled requests and if I can't find the actual arrangement, I'm considering it unfulfilled.

fennekid

Do we need to provide youtube links if we can gaurentee that the game itself has a jukebox feature on it?

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DonValentino

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on March 22, 2013, 01:22:30 AMShould it only be fulfilled once it's on the site? What if the arrangement sucks; is it still fulfilled?

It's fulfilled when someone puts a link to the arrangement. Basically that. Doesn't need to be on site, it takes too long to submit a sheet when there are so many requests out there.

If the arrangement sucks (which happens more often than you think), bad luck for the requester!
Resuming, yes, it's considered fulfilled. :P

EDIT: Ahhhh! My name has finally changed! Thanks Jamaha! ;D

FSM-Reapr

DonValentino

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on April 01, 2013, 01:25:10 PMinb4 new GOM case
Shashashasha!
Nah, my change is definitive for sure. If I had known Don Valentino before, I'd have put "DonValentino" in first place, aro.

But let's not talk about my username change here, or we would go very off-topic. :P

Yugi

JDMEK5

Quote from: SocialFox on April 04, 2013, 02:22:39 PMI am really tempted to change my username to Futaraptor now.
Quit changing your name all the time Fox! :P
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

888eddyx