News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

this is the shit that will get you banned?

Started by Zintendo, May 27, 2009, 03:58:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zintendo

I love music a lot, and I hate Kid Icarus.  I wanted to see what other people think, so I put a simple poll in the off-topic section of the forums.  how is that even remotely close to getting somebody banned.  just saying the word "shit" is way worse in my opinion.

I have a strong Passion for nintendo, and own just about every nintendo console.

If you cant let go of your grudge on me then ban me damnit im so fucking sick of getting spammed over nothing.

SERIOUSLY?!?!?  that is the shit that gets you banned?!?  asking a question?  huh..  
GreekGeek isnt so mean anymore thank you

actually if you dont know what im taling about i should say.  i asked this question about whether led zeppelins icarus or kid icarus is better, and somebody then posted it aas a sticky stating that my stupidity is enough to get you banned without warning.  this is why i rant.

I cant fight you people i dont have any banhammers i just want you do understand that your being cruel just because everyone else is.  its like 5 people piss on me so everyone else joins in and pretty soon everybody wants a turn.

Zintendo

ok ive officially decided that i dont want to try to win people over anymore.  ban me and tell all the new people your amazing stories of how you dealt with the spammer noob.  

Delete my fucking account, and I will never come back.  problem solved

Harvest

-

mantis985

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

dahans

I think this is completely unnecessary. What about saying sorry everbody? Or what about apologizing for stupid arguments? Noone hates you Zintendo. I don't hate you either, but when your posts are about "for those who hate me" or "although you hate me" or whatever. I think noone treats you in a badly way. If yes  name this person ask him for a reasonable discussion. It's no use leaving the forum. I don't think that you are a bad person Zintendo. But maybe you made mistakes too. Now it's up to you what you want to do now. Anyway, good luck for the future!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

KefkaticFanatic

He was clearly just a troll.  Just ignore this and move on.  I'm surprised that this thread wasn't locked in the first place.

me irl
[close]

dahans

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Wow....lol Zintendo is dead.  But I wasn't talking about his post, I was talking about how people randomly strayed from the topic, then started dissing each other.  He didn't even explain himself or talk to any of the moderators before he left.  Ah well, his loss.

dahans

Why did everyone hate Zintendo. I know that he just complained about it in every topic (this might be a reason)...

dahans

SuperFireKirby

What I find amazing is that this topic isn't locked yet.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

mantis985