News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Birthday Topic

Started by HugoMeister, March 07, 2008, 10:08:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Lol guys, it's the greatest requester on the entire forum's birthday. Happy birthday!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Toby

It's almost my Birthday!! ;D

blueflower999

When? You haven't entered it on your profile, so we can't see it on the calendar!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Toby

fabbemannen

^lol
Happy birthday to everyone I missed since the last time I visited this topic (which happens to be during my latest birthday)

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on March 03, 2013, 02:17:20 PMAugust 25th  ^-^
That's still in a few months, and a few days after mine (2 days after, to be exact). :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

Quote from: fabbemannen on March 03, 2013, 02:21:51 PM^lol

I just stared at your avatar for like a whole minute and it's driving me crazy, it has a patchy white background with patchy invisible bits and the white bits contrasting with the light light blue nsm background gives my brain a headache. I'll have to edit it for you tomorro unless you like driving me mental. 

FSM-Reapr

What have you been smoking?

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on March 03, 2013, 03:26:28 PMI just stared at your avatar for like a whole minute and it's driving me crazy, it has a patchy white background with patchy invisible bits and the white bits contrasting with the light light blue nsm background gives my brain a headache. I'll have to edit it for you tomorro unless you like driving me mental.

You're right O_O That's creepy

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

HAPPY 513th birthday U-x!!

Dude

Happy Birthday Uni!

Too bad you aren't here to see me say this! :<

fabbemannen

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on March 03, 2013, 03:26:28 PMI just stared at your avatar for like a whole minute and it's driving me crazy, it has a patchy white background with patchy invisible bits and the white bits contrasting with the light light blue nsm background gives my brain a headache. I'll have to edit it for you tomorro unless you like driving me mental. 
While I do like driving people crazy, that was just some random avatar I put on since I couldn't use an url for changing my avatar (for some reason). Perfect color for this forum ^^

Jub3r7

Quote from: Dude on March 04, 2013, 06:19:41 AMHappy Birthday Uni!

Too bad you aren't here to see me say this! :<
his cellphone number is 832 361 018*
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dude

Quote from: Jub3r7 on March 04, 2013, 08:48:20 AMhis cellphone number is (blah in case uni sees it)
Oh I already have it, I just don't feel like bothering him.