News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Birthday Topic

Started by HugoMeister, March 07, 2008, 10:08:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

Merry birthday, TMP! Hope life calms down a bit for you!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Zeila

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Maelstrom on March 28, 2017, 07:46:18 AMHappy birthday, TMP. Not sure where you went......

Don't worry, I haven't disappeared permanently! Lat won't let me.... Thanks!

Quote from: Sebastian on March 28, 2017, 07:59:19 AMHappy Birthday, TMP! Hope you have a great birthday. : )

Thanks man, really appreciate it!

Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on March 28, 2017, 09:00:56 AMI know he's alive, so... Happy Anniversay of the Day You Were Born, TMP!

Thank you! So...I've been terrorizing this planet for 18 years now...hasn't killed me off yet...interesting...

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on March 28, 2017, 09:29:28 AMMerry birthday, TMP! Hope life calms down a bit for you!

Well it's fourth quarter of my senior year, you'd think it would be calming down but 4 AP classes.......anyway thanks E Gadd!

Quote from: Zeila on March 28, 2017, 05:15:01 PMHappy birthday TMP!

Thanks Zeila! Appreciate it!

"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

E. Gadd Industries

I have 4 AP classes too, your point is?
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

TheMarioPianist

I have 4 AP classes and parents that believe arranging is a complete waste of time with no personal gains whatsoever.

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Sebastian

Well, they're wrong. Arranging has helped me sooo much in my Music Theory class. It's incredible.

SlowPokemon

Well joke is on you because AP classes mean nothing and academia is a joke
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Sebastian on March 29, 2017, 10:37:39 AMWell, they're wrong. Arranging has helped me sooo much in my Music Theory class. It's incredible.

Well if you could make a stop in Northeast Ohio real quick and convince them that would be great.  ;D

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 29, 2017, 12:08:33 PMWell joke is on you because AP classes mean nothing and academia is a joke

Yep, that's about right..... :P

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Sebastian

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 29, 2017, 12:08:33 PMWell joke is on you because AP classes mean nothing and academia is a joke
Nice one.

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on March 29, 2017, 03:17:22 PMWell if you could make a stop in Northeast Ohio real quick and convince them that would be great.  ;D
Ooo, definitely. ;)

E. Gadd Industries

I know he's not "on-site" as of now, but he still gets on as a guest:

Merry birthday, Brainy!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Well, apparently, it's now 4/4 in Italy which means it's Pianoth's birthday. Happy birthday, Pianoth!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Latios212

Quote from: Dudeman on April 03, 2017, 03:19:35 PMWell, apparently, it's now 4/4 in Italy which means it's Pianoth's birthday. Happy birthday, Pianoth!
It's party common time!

(Also happy birthday Pianoth!)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Pianoth

Quote from: Dudeman on April 03, 2017, 03:19:35 PMWell, apparently, it's now 4/4 in Italy which means it's Pianoth's birthday. Happy birthday, Pianoth!
Quote from: Latios212 on April 03, 2017, 03:22:00 PMIt's party common time!

(Also happy birthday Pianoth!)
Thanks! You're the 9th and 10th person to say happy birthday to me. :D Also... I never noticed that my birthday date it's common time, nice lol

Dudeman

It's half-past 2 in the morning and 8 people wished you happy birthday before us? What are you Italians doing over there, man?!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Pianoth

It's 12:33 am in Italy. It's not that late.