News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

E3 2009

Started by SuperFireKirby, May 29, 2009, 11:53:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

The press conferences start in a few days and I think an E3 topic is necessary in a forum filled with spam. Just try to stay on topic please.

Anyway, I'm hoping that the nintendo press conference will be less disappointing than last year's. And I'm hoping for either a new kirby or zelda game for wii.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

I'm going to expect Nintendo to be all "lol zelda spirit tracks as awesome zelda game" and "lol wii fit plus".

Perhaps they will come up with something, but I won't be watching them.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Yeah, your probably right. But I still have hope. Last year wii music was the big game they were releasing. The lights dimmed near the end and I though oh crapm this is gonna be huge! Is it a new zelda? Possibly a Kid Icarus? A new Kirby game? Nope. What I saw was Shigiro Miamoto come out on stage pretending to play Mario Overworld theme on a saxophone using a wii controller. Huge let down.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Apparently Miyamoto isn't even going to be at E3.  Dun dun dun.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Darn. I just hope Sega has a couple more gems for the wii up their sleeves since Mad World and HoTD: Over KIll were awsome and The Conduit is going to be even awsomer. 13 different online modes! No friend code required to add someone to your friends list! And it just looks freakin sweet. I hope they have another game like at Mad World's awsomeness level announced at this e3.

Harvest

The Conduit will flop.
-

SuperFireKirby

As in nobody will buy it like mAd World? Or as in it will suck extemely not like Mad World? Because it was called the best wii game of e3 last year.

blah54

Quote from: Harvest on May 29, 2009, 06:31:31 PMThe Conduit will flop.

although i don't want it to happen, i wouldn't be surprised if thats how it will turn out... that game has been overhyped because it's a 'developed from ground up' "mature wii game", it's unbelievable...

It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

KefkaticFanatic

Microsoft just raped Nintendo.  Also, MGS for 360.  Also, social networking on 360.  Also, L4D2.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Nintendo better have some good stuff or else.

KefkaticFanatic

I'm assuming that you know that by raped Nintendo, I meant put out Natal.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Yah I i do.  It raped nintendo the same way george lucas and steven speilburg raped Indiana Jones.

SirIngusBingus

Natal could be amazing (and I pray it will be), or, it could crash and burn. It depends on how well it's made.

SuperFireKirby

By the looks of it it will be very good.

blah54

my problem with natal is that it is been only a vague demonstration so far...

the motion recognition system, can it be overthrown by other movements in the room? what is the range of the recognition? and the voice as well, it would be incredible if it just sorts through all the words you may throw out to recognize specific ones or will it end up mixing commands up?

and the other problem is that it may look 1:1 now, but i remember when seeing the wii for the first time, many thought it was 1:1 or close to it after just glance but after dealing with it for a while, the problems only appeared more and more-- hopefully natal was not overly polished and buttered up for this show because if it works, then it easily destroys nintendo...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.