News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Fav Brawl Character

Started by triforced1, May 31, 2009, 03:00:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Don't worry. Gamer's just being a little bitch. A month in between post when you have something legitimate to say isn't a bad thing. So I'll say what I said to one of my friends who got blammed by Kefkatic. Ignore him.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Silly SFK is afraid of me.

The reason I consider this spam is because nobody plays Brawl anymore, it's an old game now, and was rather shitty anyway.

Also, the topic was two months old.

me irl
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

Excuse me, nobody that has a real gaming system or has played real games still plays Brawl.

me irl
[close]

Cobraroll

^
*shakes head*

I do. Occassionally.

And I like Diddy Kong. Fast, nimble, and god for combos.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

KefkaticFanatic

I haven't turned on the Wii in months.
(There's no possible way to say that without it sounding awful)

me irl
[close]

Nana1Popo2

Kefkatic, why don't u just leave this topic alone? If someone posted something in this thread that relates to the topic, there's nothing wrong with that. Who cares if there are still people who play Brawl out there, heck, ill turn it on every now and then. Don't forget not everybody hates this game, there will be people who still play it. So if there's nothing wrong with what someone said because it relates to the topic, then why fight back? If you don't like the game so much, why do you even look on this thread?
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

KefkaticFanatic

It entertains me.

And because this forum is half dead and I look at almost any new post.

me irl
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

I win!

So no, I don't have to learn a thing.

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

Should've ended this ages ago.