Metroid: Other M

Started by MetroidHunter26, June 02, 2009, 02:25:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Reggie said that it has multiple meanings...so it probably has multiple meanings.  And they won't tell us for a good while.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

I personallyhate everybody that does the Nintendo conference including Reggie. I especially hate the way they all speak. We...are going to be... revealing a new video...game that the entire...family will...enjoy because that...is our objective here at...Nintendo.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

This is why I didn't watch it.  And because I expected a terrible show.  OHAY, I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG.  Well it wasn't as hilariously bad as last year, but meh.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

How can it possibly be worse. I'm pretty sure Miamoto lost a bet and was forced to play a fake saxaphone using a wii controller.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

Which insulted me severly, as saxophone is my first and foremost instrument.

triforced1

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on June 15, 2009, 03:43:49 PMWhich insulted me severly, as saxophone is my first and foremost instrument.

Ditto, as I play sax too