News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Super Mario Galaxy 2 And New Super Mario Bros Wii.

Started by Petpetfood, July 18, 2009, 07:31:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Petpetfood

I'm looking forward to both of them. Lot's of arranging is gonna be done from me once they release it, since I'll play the crap outta both of them.

Nana1Popo2

I agree 100%, lol.
cant wait for the music, cant wait for the arranging, cant wait for them both. :P
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

KefkaticFanatic

NSMBWii is shitty gimmicks, SMG2 is going to be boring and easy just like its predecessor.  I love how they couldn't think of anything else to do so they just made an expansion to Mario Galaxy.

me irl
[close]

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 18, 2009, 09:34:31 AMthey just made an expansion to Mario Galaxy.

i have to agree there, i was kind of surprised when i saw that. i thought they could at least come up with something a bit better.

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 18, 2009, 09:34:31 AMNSMBWii is shitty gimmicks, SMG2 is going to be boring and easy just like its predecessor.  I love how they couldn't think of anything else to do so they just made an expansion to Mario Galaxy.
Exactly

NSMBWii is just for the "oh hey! since NSBDS was so great why not add "co-operative" play into the mix and put it on the wii!" -__-' and SMG2 is just...I don't want to pay $50 for more levels and a "tweeked" story continuing(screw spelling) SMG >_> I mean sure when mario got on Yoshi I thought "hey! they could be going back to its wonderful roots of Mario games" but no. makes me wish I didn't wast $250 when I could of just mooched off my friend's Wii and had much more games on my 360. I mean when Nintendo...ok I'm just goin on a rant here >_> but ok back on topic. I realy wont look forward to this because I'm looking forward to Metriod but I pray they wont screw it up. the SMG2 game does look enticing but I wont hold my breath. The more I think about it your just paying 50 bucks to ride Yoshi and add a few extra power-ups...>__> but I realy hope I am wrong and hope they made it much better. same with NSMB but I don't have any confidence in Ninty any more.

Petpetfood

Why does every topic I start about something I like, people come and flame it? Seriously.

ALPRAS

Quote from: Petpetfood on July 18, 2009, 07:31:30 AMI'm looking forward to both of them. Lot's of arranging is gonna be done from me once they release it, since I'll play the crap outta both of them.

Wrong. Most of the arrangements were going to be made by ME :P Im the Super mario galaxy arranging guy here xD (but this last game looks like worst than SMG. It looks the exact same game with some new [boring] stuff)

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: Petpetfood on July 18, 2009, 03:32:56 PMWhy does every topic I start about something I like, people come and flame it? Seriously.

i know how you feel...... >_>

Petpetfood

Quote from: ALPRAS on July 18, 2009, 04:11:28 PM
Quote from: Petpetfood on July 18, 2009, 07:31:30 AMI'm looking forward to both of them. Lot's of arranging is gonna be done from me once they release it, since I'll play the crap outta both of them.

Wrong. Most of the arrangements were going to be made by ME :P Im the Super mario galaxy arranging guy here xD (but this last game looks like worst than SMG. It looks the exact same game with some new [boring] stuff)
Then we'll see who will arrange the fastest. ::) I'll probably only arrange a couple songs, just because I love mario music so much.

mantis985

At this point I usually dont even bother with Nintendo anymore....

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: Petpetfood on July 18, 2009, 03:32:56 PMWhy does every topic I start about something I like, people come and flame it? Seriously.
Well I didn't mean to go out on a rant there I like Nintendo still yeah but I just don't have much confidence in the games so yeah >__>'

Petpetfood

Quote from: MetroidHunter26 on July 18, 2009, 07:31:27 PM
Well I didn't mean to go out on a rant there I like Nintendo still yeah but I just don't have much confidence in the games so yeah >__>'
Well I don't mind you expressing your opinion about it, but I dont the first 3 posts to be rants on it when I JUST STARTED the topic. Sheesh, it seems like gamer hates me or something Transformers and now this?

Dalonzo

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on July 18, 2009, 09:43:30 AM
Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 18, 2009, 09:34:31 AMthey just made an expansion to Mario Galaxy.

i have to agree there, i was kind of surprised when i saw that. i thought they could at least come up with something a bit better.

It stunned me. For all i know, they havent made a Mario sequel (just remakes) since the days of the snes as far as i know. Im not at all impressed by these, cause i didnt enjoy SMG or NEWsmb. And now that I think about it, i never paid attention to the music in SMG.

ALPRAS

Quote from: Petpetfood on July 18, 2009, 04:41:15 PM
Quote from: ALPRAS on July 18, 2009, 04:11:28 PM

Then we'll see who will arrange the fastest. ::) I'll probably only arrange a couple songs, just because I love mario music so much.

Then you should check my SMG arrangements :) I have tons of them :P Lets make a SMG team arrangers xD