News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Xbox 360 Motion sensor (project "NATAL")

Started by ALPRAS, June 15, 2009, 05:09:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALPRAS

So, what do you think about it? Its seems pretty cool to me, and certainly Im gonna buy it, no matter the price (I bet is gonna be a huge price)..

SirIngusBingus

What, NATAL? I posted about this in the E3 topic, but I don't feel like writing it again.

ALPRAS

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on June 15, 2009, 12:33:05 PMWhat, NATAL? I posted about this in the E3 topic, but I don't feel like writing it again.

really? Its because when Ive seen that topic, I just saw everyone writing about Wii --'

Curiosity: DO you know that the word "Natal" means "christmas" in Portuguese? :P

SuperFireKirby

Microsoft copies yet another competetor and calls what they bring to the table "new" and "all their own."
Just look at Windows Vista, a near replica of the Mac's operating system. The only difference is that Vista sucks.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Stop being a moron fanboy.  All OS's have similar ideas.  All consoles have similar ideas.  What matters is the content on the platform.  And also the UI.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Dude, I dont even own a Mac. Microsoft is just really annoying sometimes.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

That doesn't change the fact that that statement was moronic.

me irl
[close]

ALPRAS

You know, Its true that Xbox is always copying everyone. But they just dont simply copy. They improve it! And thats why I like in Xbox: they use improved techniques of what we have seen before

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

You mean the one that came out almost the same time as the Wii? So it really wasn't a remake.

KefkaticFanatic

Have you been in a cave for the past month?

I mean the motion control they just unveiled at E3 which is basically a Wiimote + something that actually makes it work like it should and be awesome.

me irl
[close]

ALPRAS

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 15, 2009, 02:22:44 PMHave you been in a cave for the past month?

I mean the motion control they just unveiled at E3 which is basically a Wiimote + something that actually makes it work like it should and be awesome.

I havent heard of that.. its on youtube?

OMG! What a junk! its certainly a copy of Wiimote, but it doesnt look better..

KefkaticFanatic

Uh.  lrn2watch video.  It's 1:1, runs at 60 fps, the concepts are of ACTUAL GAMES, not shitty sports demos.

me irl
[close]

ALPRAS

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 15, 2009, 02:31:06 PMUh.  lrn2watch video.  It's 1:1, runs at 60 fps, the concepts are of ACTUAL GAMES, not shitty sports demos.

hmmm... now sounds interesting. But since I already own a X360, I think Ill not use it  :-\
but yeah: Wii + PS3: Epic Win

jimbob4260

Hooray for microsoft, with their copying awesomeness. You know, like the oh so original "public drive" idea, my G4 doesn't have that... just like the "spotlight" copy they added to "my computer", and how they added concepts to the 360 that made it the preference OVER the wii... and no, I'm not a "fanboy", as incompetent ones may say, I agree with superfirekirby