News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Notes for Piano and Flute

Started by dahans, June 15, 2009, 12:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dahans

that's nice thank you :D something romantic but not too kitschy :D. (It's a SHE and not a guy) the more notes you arrange the better :D thx in advance :D something catchy and really nice. It's up to you ! THANK YOU
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Cobraroll

Molgera Battle?

Perhaps not romantic, but it surely resembles a vital part of most relationships.
(The seconds it take from you realise that you have said that you like him/her, until you get an answer?)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBxSG_0o-WY&feature=related

The flute parts of King K. Rool's Theme/Gangplank Galleon are also quite epic. But those are on Pan flute, though. I think.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwLaaBwT9eA

Also, you may need an accordion, drums and a guitar. And if you manage to link this song to romantism... well, great job.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

dahans

Thank you Cobraroll, but Brassmann is arranging (I think) Georges Bizet. Maybe after Bizet, who knows?

GreekGeek

Quote from: dahans on June 16, 2009, 10:16:19 PMThank you Erlend, but Bryson is arranging (I think) Georges Bizet. Maybe after Bizet, who knows?
This convo must be so not-understandable for a outside MSN-NSM'er (and I didn't realize till now that MSN and NSM has the same letters... Ouch)

Brassman388

Yeah, they're just backwards.

dahans

GreekGeek

Who's Brassman? Ooooh you mean Bryson

Sorry ::)

Brassman388

Greek: Yeah, take my name off the site please.

Dahans: When's the latest that you need the song?

dahans

It doesn't matter. Tell me when you have finished. The sooner, the better.