News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

[PS2] Dark Cloud 2 - "Starlight Canyon"

Started by SuperFireKirby, June 15, 2009, 01:44:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Though not well known, Dark Cloud 2 has some pretty good songs and I've got one in particular I want done.

"Starlight Canyon"Dark Cloud 2[PS2]

Here's a video link. There's torrents out there but I never trust them so I'm just sticking with this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBRoj05o5Gs&feature=related

BTW, Stella Valley was a typo on the European version which was called Dark Chronicle both there and in every other country besides the US because of copyright issues here. So in other words, leave as Starlight Canyon.

And to anyone who decides to do it thank you very much.

PS:I'm pretty sure the tempo is around 140.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

I thought the current Dark Cloud project was 'Moonlight Tango.'

SuperFireKirby

I'm not sure who would do that one plus I want a sheet that I'll actually be able to play. And while I think of myself as fairly good pianist, Moonlight Tango is definetly out of my league.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

The main melody isn't so bad, actually. But it's an accordion/organ duet. Which makes it tough to arrange. But I think I might want to give it a shot over the summer. We'll see.