What's your fav pokemon? (not game, actual pokemon)

Started by PseudoMario16, June 15, 2009, 02:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PseudoMario16

Just post a picture here.

My favorite is Hitmonlee and Porygon-Z

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Cobraroll

Feraligatr is mighty cool...

And yes, that's my picture.

However, I can't really say that I have a single favourite. A single favourite of every type, perhaps, but no absolute fav. Perhaps Alakazam or Tyranitar if I had to choose at gunpoint. But Feraligatr was the only one I had a good pic of.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Nana1Popo2

I love Nidoking and Pikachu :P

sorry, the pics are somewhat big, haha....

and nice pic, Cobraroll! :D
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GreekGeek

My favorite Pokémon is Mewtwo (see avy for a pic) or Metagross!!
Too lazy to post a pic of him.

SirIngusBingus

Nice picture of Jolteon, there, SFK.

I'm a fan of Scizor.

SuperFireKirby

What!!! It worked on preview. Lemme find a new one.

Now he's the most amazing pokemon ever!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GreekGeek

The-Real-Link

Gengar, Charizard, and Blaziken. Although I have to say I'm fond of Pidgeot as well. My favorite Legendary would probably be either Jirachi, Celebi, or Darkrai.

Cobraroll

This guy has some quite cool drawings. I think that if Pokémon change appearance when they grow, this is what they'll look like at lvl 100:

http://pokemon-fr.deviantart.com/gallery/#Pokedexs

Well, some of them are a little overdone, look at Feraligatr for example (It's meant to be a croc, it needs a bigger head than that, same goes for Aggron), and some look more like humans than the creatures they are meant to resemble, but I like his Pidgeot, Fearow and Empoleon in particular. The others... mixed bag.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

MetroidHunter26

My favorite is Charmander and Charizard, Cyndiquil,Typhlosion,Shiny Torchic,Shiny Blaziken(I can't believe I actually got them WHOO!!), and Turtwig,Torterra and Shiny Deoxys and Shiny Rayquaza(Which I have YES)

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

GreekGeek

Quote from: dahans on June 17, 2009, 11:26:47 AMGEODUDE! (and of course meowth xD)
GEODUDE is like the annoying girl that sits next to you at maths, trying to annoy you all day long.
That's how I feel about Geodude, I'm sorry.

But 700th post!!!

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!