What's your fav pokemon? (not game, actual pokemon)

Started by PseudoMario16, June 15, 2009, 02:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Palagerini

DANG I FORGOT ALL ABOUT MUDKIP!!!  He iz mie favy case he iz da mudkipz!
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

GreekGeek

Quote from: Palagerini on June 25, 2009, 07:40:46 PMDANG I FORGOT ALL ABOUT MUDKIP!!!  He iz mie favy case he iz da mudkipz!
His name is Mudkip, not Gangster M.

Palagerini

Quote from: GreekGeek on June 25, 2009, 09:45:54 PMHis name is M-Unit, not Gangster M.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Petpetfood

Pyre

Politoed. And Crobat.

I had both on my Crystal team.

GreekGeek

Quote from: Pyre on July 10, 2009, 12:01:10 PMPolitoed. And Crobat.

I had both on my Crystal team.
Politoed was a pain to get. Sooo very cool.

SuperFireKirby

My Blue Team consisted of...

1. Blastoise
2. Alakazam
3. Jolteon
4. Nidoking

That's all.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

SuperFireKirby

I'm talking about on Blue Version. Before Mudkip came into existence.

Petpetfood

SuperFireKirby