News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

What's your fav pokemon? (not game, actual pokemon)

Started by PseudoMario16, June 15, 2009, 02:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Composer #40

4th gen made me a slow Water starter but he can take a punch and he also managed to seriously damage Palkia and freeze him in the opening turn! Best luck I had at capturing a legendary pokemon.  ;D

It happens Every. Day!

Roz~

Well I caught Palkia and Dialga with only one ultra ball, so I don't think they're that hard to get... xD

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Composer #40

Quote from: Roz~ on August 11, 2009, 11:45:03 AMWell I caught Palkia and Dialga with only one ultra ball, so I don't think they're that hard to get... xD

Every legendary pokemon is stubborn to be in my possession. I nearly deplete my supply of pokeballs before they actually stay in (this is with them nearly dead and some bad condition).

It happens Every. Day!

Cobraroll

It's as easy to catch Dialga and Palkia as it is to catch Chatot.... for some reason, these are Extremely easy to get.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Roz~

Palkia and Dialga's catch rate is 30, compared to other legendary pokémon such as Darkrai, whose cath rate is 3... so that's probably the reason why.

Cobraroll

^Yes, I know. But I'm still puzzled as to why they set the catch rate to that high. I mean, the Time and Space Pokémon should be hard to catch, right?

It is possibly because you're meant to face them straight after the (puny) battle with Cyrus, and your Pokémon are meant to be weakened. So they gave them a high catch rate not to make it so difficult to get them.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

PseudoMario16

Quote from: Roz~ on August 11, 2009, 11:45:03 AMWell I caught Palkia and Dialga with only one ultra ball, so I don't think they're that hard to get... xD
i just throw a quick ball on the first turn and if it doesn't work just shut it off and try again. Took like 5 minutes and four tries to catch giratina, and 2 tries each for palkia and dialga.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

dahans

Quote from: PseudoMario16 on August 16, 2009, 11:52:22 PM
i just throw a quick ball on the first turn and if it doesn't work just shut it off and try again. Took like 5 minutes and four tries to catch giratina, and 2 tries each for palkia and dialga.
This really works? Without weaking them? I can't believe that.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Olimar12345

Mawile is my favorite
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SirIngusBingus