News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Sheet music

Started by KumoriRyuX, June 17, 2009, 10:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KumoriRyuX

Can some one please arrange sheet music of this song for orchestra for me?

Heres a link to the song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFNHlJ6yvEA

Cobraroll

Well, here's a piano sheet at least, Furiianda made it not too long ago.
http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=831.0

And if you want it for an orchestra, I guess you'll have to be a little more specific on what instruments you want.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

GreekGeek

And maybe it's a good idea to keep the requests inside the request part, but that's okay.

KefkaticFanatic

I told them to take all non-piano or special arrangement requests here.  The Requests section should be for arrangements that will actually be published on the site.

me irl
[close]

SirIngusBingus

^I did not know that.

Anyway, of you can't find help here, you could try VgVirtuoso, which specializes in orchestral arrangements. You can click the link that is my signature (bottom of my post) to get there.

BlueFlameDude

hey could anyone arrange the piano music for the Beatles Let it be?
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

Shadoninja

if you don't mind waiting until the christmas break I wouldn't mind trying my hand at this.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

GreekGeek

Quote from: BlueFlameDude on November 19, 2009, 09:05:12 PMhey could anyone arrange the piano music for the Beatles Let it be?

Seriously, you can easily hear the Chord progression of that song.
So I'd say, try it yourself or let me do it for you.

C | G/B | Am | Am/G | F |
C | G | F | C/E | Dm | C |

Repeat

Am | G | F | C |
G | C | F | C/E | Dm | C |

Etc etc.

Don't know if this one is entirely correct, but it should give you a start.

BlueFlameDude

Quote from: GreekGeek on November 22, 2009, 09:59:13 PM
Quote from: BlueFlameDude on November 19, 2009, 09:05:12 PMhey could anyone arrange the piano music for the Beatles Let it be?

Seriously, you can easily hear the Chord progression of that song.
So I'd say, try it yourself or let me do it for you.

C | G/B | Am | Am/G | F |
C | G | F | C/E | Dm | C |

Repeat

Am | G | F | C |
G | C | F | C/E | Dm | C |

Etc etc.

Don't know if this one is entirely correct, but it should give you a start.
Lol if you would be so kind as to do that thank you. i am too lazy :)
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

KumoriRyuX

Quote from: Cobraroll on June 18, 2009, 02:46:56 AMWell, here's a piano sheet at least, Furiianda made it not too long ago.
http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=831.0

And if you want it for an orchestra, I guess you'll have to be a little more specific on what instruments you want.

I actually wanted it to be as accurate as possible so all the instruments that are heard in the actual song itself.

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!