News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

NSM Chronicles

Started by SirIngusBingus, June 22, 2009, 12:29:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirIngusBingus

Yeah, so I had this idea in a different topic, and now, I'm bringing it to reality:

The NinSheetMusic Chronicles

So, this is going to be a (fairly) accurate representation of our site's history. Episodes may include The Founding, The Trix Wars, The Downfall, The Dr. Shnaps Dynasty, The Abdication of the Throne, etc.

Here's how this is gonna work: I'm no writer, so I'm turning it over to you guys. Write an episode, a chapter of an episode, whatever, and pm it to me. I will then post the story here, in the correct order. This method allows me to insert chapters at any time, so the whole thing doesn't have to be written in order.

Get going! I'm seriously looking foward to whatever you guys come up with. Please, make it somewhat accurate, and maybe a bit commical. Or a lot commical.

Cobraroll

Just remember that there is a quite nasty character limit here, hitting at about 19600 characters (the last 400 are usually line breaks), so you may not be able to put it all in one post. And as far as I know, you won't be able to move posts around either, so it may look a little messy after a while.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SirIngusBingus

No, no, don't worry about that. Let's say someone writes episode 1, someone else writes episode 3. I put them in one post, and it reaches the limit. Then someone writes episode 2. I edit the post, remove episode 3, and replace it with episode 2, and repost 3 seperately. Easy.

SirIngusBingus

Alright, I'm changing the rules due to a lack of responses. Someone, just write Episode I: The Founding and post it here.

SuperFireKirby

There's two problems with me writing this story. One I wasn't here for the first chapter so I can't do that one. And two: I can't write this story without being completely narcissistic and writing about my awesomeness.

Edit:Screw it, I'll give it a shot.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

Did you ever give it a shot?

SuperFireKirby

What do you think? I got a writers block beore I ever started it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

No one wants to write our site's history? Phooey.

Dude

Ehh.
I was here the longest. Besides JaMaHa.

I'm too lazy anyway.
Maybe if you people ask me on the chat I'll tell.

Also, Bump.