News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

PS3 Games to buy?

Started by SirIngusBingus, June 30, 2009, 08:06:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Just realise that Fallout 3 and Bioshock are on the 360 and PC as well, and you should definitely get Fallout 3 on the 360 or PC if you get it due to DLC and mods if you get the PC version.  Yes DLC is eventually going to be released for the PS3 version, but EVENTUALLY is not a fun term.

me irl
[close]

Tranzlater

MGS4, definately. Oh, but the online isn't brilliant- also Resistance is good, apparently... but Resistance 2 is supposed to be better, so get that.
Oblivion, all COD games, Killzone 2?
Same thing that Kefkatic said about Fallout 3 and Bioshock applies to Oblivion- DLC for Xbox and PC but none for PS3 =[
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Gu4n

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 25, 2009, 04:23:02 PMJust realise that Fallout 3 and Bioshock are on the 360 and PC as well, and you should definitely get Fallout 3 on the 360 or PC if you get it due to DLC and mods if you get the PC version.  Yes DLC is eventually going to be released for the PS3 version, but EVENTUALLY is not a fun term.
I kept that in mind, yeah; the 'Game of the Year'-edition contains all the expansion sets. But I don't like the Xbox 360 that much.

mantis985

Quote from: Tranzlater on July 26, 2009, 02:56:54 AMMGS4, definately. Oh, but the online isn't brilliant-

My sister plays MGO obsessively.  Eclipse148 or Thephilospher555(with random caps) if you've ever run into her.

SirIngusBingus

Well, I think I'm definitely gonna have to get MGS4, and I'll look into Fallout 3 and Bioshock.

And Oblivion was the first game I bought.  ;D

Tranzlater

Yeah, I liked morrowind but it was too vague- I played Oblivion 'round my friends house and all my friends have it, so yeah, I am getting that ASAP. We're chucking out all our lego- and you'd be amazed at how much you can get for it. I hope to get many more games.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Gooch

Bioshock might just be one of my favorite games I've ever played. I would reccommend that over most. So, i'm extremely excited to see Bioshock 2 on the horizon. Personally, the Demo didn't quite capture the game. The graphics are a tad iffy on some character's faces, but, you never get so close that you analyze their faces, and if you are close, you're probably smashing in said face, so, its an all green from me! I played it on the 360, though. I don't know about the PS3 feel, but i loved it for the 360.

Gu4n

Cool. My PS3 Bioshock should be arriving this week.

Not too sure, but I think the Xbox360-version runs a bit smoother. I'll come back on this one later on.

KefkaticFanatic

All multiplatform games are better on the 360 or PC.  That's just how it works.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Except for Arcum Asylum where you get to play as the Joker on the PS3 version.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ricky

I'm getting PS3 soon and already bought LOTR Conquest and Soulcalibur IV. I would recomend Folklore and Enternal Sonata too, if you are into PRG/action adventure.

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: Ricky on August 30, 2009, 07:11:30 AMI would recomend Folklore and Enternal Sonata too, if you are into PRG/action adventure.

I am, very much so, and I will take a look. Thank you.

SuperFireKirby

I can't believe I haven't said this yet since I have been labeled its official fanboy, but...
DARK CLOUD2!!!!!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 17, 2009, 11:42:13 AMExcept for Arcum Asylum where you get to play as the Joker on the PS3 version.
True story.

me irl
[close]

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 02, 2009, 12:03:58 PMI can't believe I haven't said this yet since I have been labeled its official fanboy, but...
DARK CLOUD2!!!!!

I thought that was a PS2 game.