News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The problem thread

Started by dahans, July 01, 2009, 06:14:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreekGeek

* Wow, jimbob4260, you posted me some pretty though meat sig * (Texan accent)

I don't understand an ass of it but still..

I'm addicted to chocolate. That's my problem. Seriously. I've always wanted to be slim, but after fainting while riding a bike, when I hadn't eaten anything for two/three days, I gave the whole starving idea up. But by all the crap things I've experienced in the last couple of years, I could eat my pain away through chocolate. And so now I'm gaining weight (though I'm still underweight) and I hate it!

mantis985

You aren't gaining weight directly from the chocolate.  It's because you're taking in more calories than you're burning.  Eating fat doesnt necessarily mean you will get fat, for example.  Also, you're probably just filing out.  That's normal at your age.  I'm addicted to chocolate too.  I just try not buying it and then I'm usually fine. 

GreekGeek

You don't burn calories by crying all day right?

Dalonzo

Quote from: GreekGeek on July 22, 2009, 01:30:56 PMYou don't burn calories by crying all day right?

You prolly do, everything you do BURNS those suckers. Like how when you eat celery, you are eating less than 0 calories cause you're burning more calories than what you're digesting from celery.

And although chocolate IS fat, it comes from cacao (a plant, not sure if that's the right word in english) so it is easily digested and nonharmful to your heart, but DOES give you acne.

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: Dalonzo on July 22, 2009, 03:22:14 PM
Quote from: GreekGeek on July 22, 2009, 01:30:56 PMYou don't burn calories by crying all day right?
but DOES give you acne.

That is a LIE. Nobody listen to Dalonzo. Chocolate does nothing to cause acne.

Anyway, GreekGeek, just eat it. When you become 'addicted' to something, it's because your body lacks a specific substance it contains, usually a vitamin. Try to figure out what it is that you don't get very much of that there is in chocolate. Personally, I can't stop eating clementines because of the vitamin C and D.

Dalonzo

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on July 22, 2009, 03:52:54 PM
Quote from: Dalonzo on July 22, 2009, 03:22:14 PM
but DOES give you acne.
That is a LIE. Nobody listen to Dalonzo. Chocolate does nothing to cause acne.
Personally, I can't stop eating clementines because of the vitamin C and D.

Lol. I actually don't believe chocolate causes acne either, i was jk.
And please blame the culture wall, but what are clementines?

Oh and GreekGeek, if you're trying to stop eating chocolate, then REPLACE the need for chocolate with something else, like your favorite fruit or something. It's usually never a good idea to try to get rid of a habit, it's easier to replace it.

SirIngusBingus

Lol, clementines are basically small, juicy, seedless, very sweet oranges. They're a little different, but... ;D

WiiMan96

Quote from: Dalonzo on July 22, 2009, 03:22:14 PMbut DOES give you acne.

As Ingus said, and you admitted, not true. Acne is caused purely through hormonal changes.

SirIngusBingus

Quote* Wow, jimbob4260, you posted me some pretty though meat sig * (Texan accent)

Oh, yeah, Greekgeek, I forgot. Don't be knocking Texans, Brassman's from Texas.  >:(

Mike

Now that's just unnecessary.

MaestroUGC

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on July 23, 2009, 04:57:32 PM
Quote* Wow, jimbob4260, you posted me some pretty though meat sig * (Texan accent)

Oh, yeah, Greekgeek, I forgot. Don't be knocking Texans, Brassman's from Texas.  >:(

I'm from Texas, and I thought it was pretty funny...and Mike, you've got issues...
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

GreekGeek

Quote from: Mike on July 23, 2009, 05:22:51 PMNow that's just unnecessary.

What did Mike say before JaMaHa edited it?

mantis985

Something about using GHB to date rape everyone's moms.  Idk.  It doesnt matter. It was stupid and unnecessary(coughbanhammer?cough).  Whatever.  Back on topic.  Anyone else think they have serious psychological problems?

Jamaha

I'm tired.

Almost every damn day. Get up at noon because I just can't get up earlier. Fall asleep at 2am or something. Plenty of sleep but...bleh.

GreekGeek

Quote from: mantis985 on July 24, 2009, 09:39:49 AMSomething about using GHB to date rape everyone's moms.  Idk.  It doesnt matter. It was stupid and unnecessary(coughbanhammer?cough).  Whatever.  Back on topic.  Anyone else think they have serious psychological problems?

Aha, I see.

OT: Feel the same way as JaMaHa. I have nightmares about my friend hanging himself so I sleep like 3 hours a night and I'm so afraid :(