News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros Brawl is finally here!

Started by chipmunk884, March 09, 2008, 06:15:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chipmunk884

WOOT!!!! Brawl finally comes out today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As soon as i can, i'm going down to circuit city to get my copy and start brawling with my bro.  I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brawler4Ever

And I can't get it yet because it's Sunday. :'( :'( :'(
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

chipmunk884

why can't you get it?  the circuit city i'm getting it from had brawl yesterday, and and f.y.e near me was selling reserved copies of brawl yesterday.  Most places already had brawl a few days ago and were just holding them

razer84

i just finished playing Brawl for 3 hours straight, and I LOVE THIS GAME! it is so amazing in every way: great music, stellar gameplay, good online, awesome local multiplayer... the list goes on and on. you all have to buy this game now! it's so amazingly fun i can hardly put it into words. wow, just buy it.

damn commies.

evilsqueaky

INCREDIBLE. Graphics are stellar, controls are intuitive, the possibilities are unlimited, and the music is beautifully composed.

Lildigipoke2

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

KefkaticFanatic

LOL where do you noobs live? Redneck land? Almost everywhere is open on Sundays.

me irl
[close]

HugoMeister

~sigh

I have to wait a few days till mine gets here....

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

evilsqueaky

Quote from: Lildigipoke2 on March 09, 2008, 09:39:28 AMall stores are closed on Sundays :(

lol that's weird. 90% of stores here are even open on Christmas day. Which is kind of strange.

UpperHand

Got it last night at midnight, and played till about 5 AM before going to sleep. It's absolutely amazing.

Now I'm playing it some more.

Gu4n

MasterPenguin

Well. I just got it, about an hour ago from this post. The thing I love, are the cutscenes. They are AWESOME. Read the posts above, and you'll know what I think of the game.

A must have, if you have a Wii.

KefkaticFanatic

Calling the graphics on this game stellar or amazing is like calling Superman 64 a good game.
These graphics are just a tad better than melee, probably around twilight princess level (which is GCN port but a little better)

me irl
[close]

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: chipmunk884 on March 09, 2008, 08:14:18 AMwhy can't you get it?  the circuit city i'm getting it from had brawl yesterday, and and f.y.e near me was selling reserved copies of brawl yesterday.  Most places already had brawl a few days ago and were just holding them

I can't shop on Sundays, but I'll probably be able to get it later this week, IF I'M LUCKY.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

razer84

Quote from: gamer4251 on March 09, 2008, 02:42:36 PMCalling the graphics on this game stellar or amazing is like calling Superman 64 a good game.

dude, i loved Superman 64!!!!!!! for real, yo!

damn commies.