See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fabbemannen

Is pokepark fun? I don't know if I should try it :P

SlowPokemon

If you really are a fan of Pokemon or a small child younger than ten, you will enjoy it. If you just kinda play Pokemon because you think it's fun, but don't LOVE it, you will wonder what's so great about it.

Good game for Pokemaniacs and kids. :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fabbemannen

I'm not really a pokefan, I just like the portable games ;)
I think I'm going to save my money for other games instead

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Jub3r7

A slight variation of Pacman for the NES. 

I was playing a variation of Megaman for the NES, but apparently in the old days, there was no such thing as "easy mode". :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

Grrrrrrr.... MEGAMAN!

Such an amazing yet annoyingly difficult game. I've only beaten a few of the original ones.
So many lives lost.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Shadoninja

fucking megaman 1...

on a not-so-related note, I beat seiken densetsu 3. difficult game until you get the third class change for everyone and then you can just mow everything down.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

Got Gothic III at the flea market. seeing as the tutorial virtually doesn't exist, I've had to consult in the internet multiple times. Also the lack of an autosave feature makes me rage quite a bit when I die, seeing as the combat system isn't all that great so its pretty easy to die.

Not amazing but the reputation system, graphics, multiple skills which are much more prevalent than most Oblivion skills make up for most of its flaws.

I'd give it a 7.5 out of 10. If you've got five bucks, and a nasty old flea market selling it, you might wanna give it a whirl.

In other new, out of my extreme boredom yesterday I proceeded to download and play maplestory. It's not that great of a game. And was much better 4 years ago when I first started playing, but it sure does a good job at killing time.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SushiChan

fabbemannen

Shadoninja

Just started up my game of Dragon Quest IX again.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. Bahahaha, I love this game so much.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

^T'was an okay game. Not boring but not awsm either.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

I'm currently playing Rocky Road to Dublin. Tis an amazing song. Apparently it was in the Sherlock Holmes movie. I should really watch that movie some time just for this song.

fabbemannen

Started playing banjo-kazooie again yesterday. And I'm now an moderator on Team-Wars on samp!