News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 02, 2012, 01:31:20 PMand its k im a strong independent black woman who dont need no man

And I'm a strong, independent black mage who don't need no mana.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

fabbemannen

meh, I normally never emulate/play backups for a current generation console. But I fixed it for Wii now (I've been sick for 2 weeks and my economy can't handle it).
So now I've beaten Kirby's Epic Yarn, most of the dodgeball related stuff in Mario Sports Mix and I'm currently playing Xenoblade C and Kirby's RtD (started on both today since I finished K'sEY).

I love how fluid the controls and gameplay were in Epic Yarn, especially compared to what I've played in Kirby's Adventure Wii (I can't decide if I should call it Adventure Wii or Return to Dreamland yet). Those games should be combined, 'cause I missed the basic sucking in Epic Yarn

SuperFireKirby

Just bought Warcraft 2 at the flea market. Gonna see if I can get it to run on my computer.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Wiiplayer26

I'm almost done with Xenoblade (I should hopefully finish tomorrow). I'll probably try to keep playing that on the side to get some extra quests done, and I'd like to do another playthrough of Baten Kaitos, or possibly ToS.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: fabbemannen on June 03, 2012, 12:52:00 PMI love how fluid the controls and gameplay were in Epic Yarn, especially compared to what I've played in Kirby's Adventure Wii (I can't decide if I should call it Adventure Wii or Return to Dreamland yet). Those games should be combined, 'cause I missed the basic sucking in Epic Yarn
It almost pains me to say it, but I think I enjoyed Epic Yarn quite a bit more than Return to Dreamland, Both are awesome games, but Yarn just had such originality and style that Dreamland had difficulty competing with, imo

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fabbemannen

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 08, 2012, 12:09:16 AMIt almost pains me to say it, but I think I enjoyed Epic Yarn quite a bit more than Return to Dreamland, Both are awesome games, but Yarn just had such originality and style that Dreamland had difficulty competing with, imo
Agreed. EY would be so epic if you could inhale enemies (even though the oldest Kirby-games are my favorites)

SuperFireKirby

Finally got my hands on a copy of Bastion. I've been wanting it for ages because it looked so awesome. And it didn't disappoint. Easily one of the best games I've played in a long time.

Shadoninja

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_Up!

I've been playing this quite a bit on le iPod

I may get it on 3ds when it comes out.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

To be perfectly honest, it didn't look like the 9/10 that IGN gave it. I'm saving up for NSMB2 because I have a feeling I'll enjoy that more.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

It's a pretty great game actually, but you have to love tactical RPGs to enjoy it.

SlowPokemon

Roz~

It reminds me of Final Fantasy Tactics with a simpler battle system.

SlowPokemon

Never played FF...I'll probably ask for it for christmas or something, lol, but by then I'll probably be all tied up with Black 2 sooo...