News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pit0010

i started to play my very first kirby game...kirby and the amazing mirror. :)

i still think it's my fav kirby game by far
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

K-NiGhT

I liked squeak squad...but i lost it.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

fabbemannen

so, since I just got my dad's old Xperia Ray, I figured I would use it to emulate old games that I couldn't emulate on my old phone, starting with the SNES-era.

So right now:
SNES - Lufia: Fortress of Doom
PC - Rayman Origins, Just Cause 2, SAMP
360 - NHL 09
Wii - Whatever comes to my mind
3DS - idk, 3D Land?

SpoonyBardCanon01

Right now, i'm finishing up Golden Sun: Dark Dawn. I finished both the first Golden Sun and The Lost Age, pretty decent, nothing outstanding, and it's not a bad series. I don't think it's a waste of my time. But i've always wanted to play Lufia, and Chrono Trigger....... I lost my SNES years ago.....(sniff) :'(
Does anyone else think that FFII's "Fighting" would sound good in a rock cover?

Shadoninja

Quote from: SpoonyBardCanon01 on May 03, 2012, 01:56:35 PMRight now, i'm finishing up Golden Sun: Dark Dawn. I finished both the first Golden Sun and The Lost Age, pretty decent, nothing outstanding, and it's not a bad series. I don't think it's a waste of my time. But i've always wanted to play Lufia, and Chrono Trigger....... I lost my SNES years ago.....(sniff) :'(
If you have a DS of any variety, you could get Chrono Trigger DS. Or you could emulate it but that's not as fun.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

spitllama

Been playing Plants vs. Zombies. Pretty entertaining game.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

the_last_sheikah

I have so many games to get back to and finish!
Ah, but, priorities, Skyward Sword, gotta finish.

Also portal, but for some reason, the game will only play on a school computer, not mine...
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Roz~

Finished Radiant Historia. Omg it was so awesome. If you have a DS and want to play a great game (if you can find it) : get it nao! I finally started Xenoblades, looking good so far. Oh and I need to finish Lufia too.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Playing Half Life 2. Pretty sweet game.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Bespinben

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 30, 2012, 09:34:12 AMFalling in love with the characters and soundtrack again. Bespinben and Nebbles, show up and agree with me XD

Yes.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Evolvix 85

Now I'm playing Pullblox... a very good acquisition !

K-NiGhT

I'm playing Borderlands right now. I put it down a while ago cuz I didn't like it at first, but now I'm instantly addicted to it.

SuperFireKirby

Borderlands 2 this September!!!!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

Do you have the first one? I'm looking for ppl to play with