News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

Lol, well, there's always the demo, but that gets kinda boring after a while.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

fabbemannen

Quote from: Pit0010 on September 01, 2012, 07:00:14 AMsigh....still havent got the time to touch shadow of the colossus
I feel 'ya, I don't have a PS2/3

Anyhow, it's much easier to post in these kind of topics when there are similar ones in other forums I'm on
Quote from: 'JFK' pid='29457' dateline='1346011742'Let's see...
PC: SAMP, Minecraft, Rayman 1, CS1.6
Wii: SSBBrawl, Pandora's Tower
360: NHL09, NFS: Undercover
3DS: Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7
PS1: Gran Turismo 2, Team Buddies
SNES: Lufia 1

FluteNinja

Quote from: Zunawe on September 01, 2012, 03:06:36 PMLol, well, there's always the demo, but that gets kinda boring after a while.
The demo is fun until about the hundredth time.  I got the Theatrhythm demo.  It is just Guitar hero with Final Fantasy music.
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

FSM-Reapr

Roz~

^it's an awesome game indeed
I'm trying to finish Xenoblade before I start playing The Last Story. I'd almost forgotten how great it is. And the soundtrack omg <3
Hopefully The Last Story is as good as Xenoblade is.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

FSM-Reapr

Bespinben's arrangements made me go back to play Pokémon Ranger. :3 My first DS game.

NOSTALGIA BLAST

Pit0010

i started playing ratchet and clank again. good old times xD
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

K-NiGhT

I'm not playing anything right now, because I'M STILL FREAKING GROUNDED.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Pit0010

Quote from: K-NiGhT on September 16, 2012, 08:12:07 AMI'm not playing anything right now, because I'M STILL FREAKING GROUNDED.

DDDDDDDD:!

I FEEL FOR U! TT^TT
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Zunawe

I've recently become obsessed with TF2. It's so much different than other FPSs because classes actually have extreme advantages and disadvantages. You can't just run around invisible in super armor with a shotgun. I really like Spy and Sniper.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

fabbemannen

Started LAN-ing Borderlands in school. Was way more fun than I expected, the levels and weapons really adds to it

BlackDragonSlayer

Heroes of Might and Magic III. Making my own custom maps, currently, since I'm stuck on all the campaigns. :P

I dare say that it is one of the best turn-based strategy games. Too bad Ubisoft doesn't put much effort into the franchise (barely anyone I've asked has ever heard of HoMM any more)...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Spyro

And now I'm playing Chrono Trigger. It's awesome. I hope it's better than a Link to the Past though cause I took Chrono over that.....

FSM-Reapr

Roz~

Quote from: Spyro on September 28, 2012, 02:00:01 PMAnd now I'm playing Chrono Trigger. It's awesome. I hope it's better than a Link to the Past though cause I took Chrono over that.....

It's hard to tell which one is better, because both are really great games.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.