News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Never played Slender. And probably never will considering I don't play horror games.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

GaryOak

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 16, 2013, 12:56:29 PMBro VLR will drive you crazy if you let yourself think about the philosophies in it. I liked it better for the gameplay, but it wasn't as scary as 999 (because aksys games made the creator make it less scary when they found out people didn't buy the game because they were too scared of it).

Yea the gameplay was better, thank god you don't have to start in the beginning after every ending.

999 also had better character designs, Clover was pretty horrible in VLR for example.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

SlowPokemon

And then there are cool characters like quark and Alice that don't amount to anything. The best character was actually Sigma himself--there were sooooo many awesome plot twists about him.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Pit0010

I played halo 3 with my friend yesterday. hahaha it was a good feeling playing it again. ^^
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Wolf

I played league of legends with my brother. Then I played SSBB with my brother. And I was kind of mean to him.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

fabbemannen

lemme see...
Borderlands 2, NHL09, Pokemon Diamond, Tetris DS, SSBB, Dishonored, SA:MP, Shootmania (it's in open beta right now), Scribblenauts Unlimited, Bastion, Croc: Legend of the Gobbos, SSBM, Mario Kart DS and probably some other random games

I am not a man that plays only one game at a time (unless it's one heck of a great game. Last time that happened was with Xenoblade Chronicles and The Last Story)

blueflower999

Do you have a Wii U, Fabbemannen?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

Kman96

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on March 03, 2013, 12:54:45 PMAnyone who has MKDS, we should race.
when? I could drag out my old NDS games... (I feel so bad saying that...)
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

fabbemannen

@blueflower Not yet, but my 3 first bd-wishes are "Money", "Wii U (black)" and "Money to buy a Wii U" ^^
I planned on waiting for a Rayman Legends-pack, but Ubi sux sometimes

@mkds As far as I know, MKDS belongs to the older DS-games and then I can't connect to the internet with it. I'm not going back to WEP-encryption just 'cause my DS demands it D:

Kman96

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 03, 2013, 01:34:21 PMI like MK7 better
Well of course, but if he wants to race old school, why the hell not?
Party Hard!
[close]

fabbemannen

Quote from: Kman96 on March 03, 2013, 02:14:23 PMWell of course, but if he wants to race old school, why the hell not?
Sometimes I actually like MKDS more. The driving in MK7 was way smoother, but that also made the game kinda easy + that MKDS got more content. MK7 could have been so much better :<

SlowPokemon

The best thing about Mario Kart DS that didn't carry over to Mario Kart 7 was Dry Bones. >:( I wish he was playable, but we had to get Honey Queen and Metal Mario and the like.

Also no Bowser Jr. :(

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 03, 2013, 03:42:28 PMAlso no Bowser Jr. :(
I know. :<

I adore Bowser Jr. and I'm always him on MKW.