News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 29, 2013, 10:28:26 AMGet Ni No kuni pls

Yeah I def will!
And I bought the PS3 with my bf so I got it for cheap. Also Skullgirls looks pretty cool I might get it.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dudeman

I was recently gifted Terraria on Steam, so now I'm playing that. I'm hooked!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

Alternating between Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon and PMD Gates to Infinity. Whenever I get tired of one, I switch to the other for a while XD.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

So I bought Amnesia with one of the Humble Bundles last year and finally played it today.

fack.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

^I'm pissed. I bought it super cheap on steam, but my crapeh compooter can't play it. One more month until I upgrade, though...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 31, 2013, 07:05:14 PM^I'm pissed. I bought it super cheap on steam, but my crapeh compooter can't play it. One more month until I upgrade, though...
Your computer: it is a fine machine, but can it run Crysis?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 31, 2013, 07:05:14 PM^I'm pissed. I bought it super cheap on steam, but my crapeh compooter can't play it. One more month until I upgrade, though...
Whatever you do, don't trust Ray Charles the Lamp. His drug addiction will betray you.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fabbemannen

Since I'm now a proud owner of a WiiU, Nintendo Land and NFS: Most Wanted U.
Wanted to buy NSMBU, but it was impossible to find and my copy of NFS:MWU was the last one in the store ._.

Roz~

Finally found Fire Emblem: Awakening today! Got it brand new for only $20. So I'm playing that.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Roz~ on April 01, 2013, 02:29:56 PMFinally found Fire Emblem: Awakening today! Got it brand new for only $20. So I'm playing that.

What?!? How?

Roz~

'cause someone gave me money and thus the game ended up costing me only $20. =P

Dude

Unnecessary ad is unnecessary.

Anyway, playing Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon.

Pit0010

trying to get 3 stars for all my races and cups in mario kart 7
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030