News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wiiplayer26

Ugg, those are so annoying!! If you have it, use the Rush Jet to get by those. (Just make sure you have enough energy to get by that section).

Pit0010

woot woot HOLIDAYS FOR ME!!!

GONNA TRY AND COMPLETE 100% OF NSMBU!
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

blueflower999

Quote from: Yugi on April 12, 2013, 05:12:00 PMI can't get past Heat Man's stage on MM2, stupid disappearing blocks.
Use Item #2.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Alakazam

Been playing Monster Hunter 3DS lately. It's way too addicting though.

Olimar12345

I started bioshock 2 over the weekend. Freakin awesome.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Yugi

blueflower999

Is there anyone left, or do you take on the Dr. Wily stage now? I can make it to the end of Wily Stage 4, but the boss at the end always beats me.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Wiiplayer26

Which Mega Man are you playing? Regardless, once the Wily stages open up, those are the only stages left to beat (although you can go back and get more E-tanks if you want to have more in case you need them).

Just be sure you have enough time next time you try since you have to beat the castle stages in one sitting. I just got screwed over in MM8 since I was at the end of the 4th stage and presumably about to face the final boss. But when I beat the last robot master again, we both died at nearly the same time (we both shot each other at once). So when the main area reloaded and it was going to let me into the next area, the screen was empty - Mega Man never showed up for me to control!! So I had to restart the game and start from the first Wily stage all over again!! >:( >:(

Yugi

Started playing Ace Attorney.

I feel smart.

fabbemannen

Apparently the Age of Empires-games are still as frustrating as when I first played them. Been playing a lot of AoE3 lately and some AoE2 as well.

BlackDragonSlayer

I didn't actually try this with the train (because I didn't know that Sabin had any other blitz techniques yet...), but that is great.

Spoiler
I'm currently at the part where Terra turned into an Esper and flew off; my favorite parts of the game so far are the areas where you have to fight in groups against advancing enemies- it reminds me a bit of the Fort Condor sections in VII.
[close]
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

how did they get so high level

Also, the moments where you split the party up come in later in the game for some
Spoiler
World of Ruin
[close]
dungeons.

BlackDragonSlayer

I'm talking about this part:

And the one earlier with the moogles.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

It still happens, the party splits up to take on a dungeon several times in the second half of the game.

BlackDragonSlayer

I'm outside of Vector right now. I have a few things to say though:
Spoiler
The enemies in Zozo were terrible. Simply terrible. Also, why did Dadaluma say that he hates fighting... and then proceed to attack you? Does he just have a really bad sense of humor? :P
I liked the Opera House scene, but fighting through all the rat-creatures within the time limit was rather frustrating. Also, Locke is really weak for me at the current point: he takes a lot of damage, and Ultros was able to kill him before anybody had a chance to heal him (Cyan and Edgar made short work of him, though).
[close]
(I don't think it's strictly necessary to put the above information in spoiler tags, since they don't reveal major plot events, but it's always better to)

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber