News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on July 27, 2015, 02:15:47 PMStarted playing 007 Quantum of Solace. An ok game so far. Completed 2 chapters.
Geez I've played this game's multiplayer, it was horrible. XD
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Maelstrom

Been playing FE: Radiant Dawn and Mother 3
RD
Just got to the part after Ike's dad dies. Kind of sad.
[close]
But not as sad as
Mother 3
I'm not sure why, but I found the band's farewell to Duster/Lucky really moving at the end of chapter 4.
Maybe because it's sad.
[close]

SlowPokemon

so much picross

i'm about halfway done with picross e3
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Altissimo

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D... a friend of mine insisted I buy it so I did but I haven't had much time to play because I've been busy with re-playing X for some exclusive Pokémon for my Pokédex completion project in Omega Ruby. I also keep wanting to find long stretches where I can sit down and just focus on the game which can be difficult at times.

Maelstrom

I was trying to play the FE:Awakening Future Past DLC, but it's hard.
Like really hard.
Like most of my units have capped stats and 3/4 of the units I was supposed to protect died.
And that was after the countless restarts and even more grinding to get those fragile units to survive past turn 1.

Although, I have never felt as helpless as in map 2, when, one turn away from their escape, 6 fliers move into range and it was impossible to protect them.

I'll probably just watch a playthrough on youtube. I'm done with grinding.

Latios212

My friend lent me Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Soooooo I might be playing that for a while.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

FierceDeity

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 02, 2015, 08:45:58 PM
RD
Just got to the part after Ike's dad dies. Kind of sad.
[close]

FE is such an emotional series for how intentionally cheesy it can be at times

Oh right. What I'm playing right now:

I don't actually have time outside of work to play much, but there's quite often downtime at my jobs, and since I'm not allowed to have headphones or my own computer with me (and therefore have very limited options for using that time productively), I've taken to playing games on snesfun. Started and finished Super Mario World in ~3 hours during a particularly uneventful shift.

mikey

Quote from: Latios212 on August 10, 2015, 09:34:55 PMMy friend lent me Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Soooooo I might be playing that for a while.
YES
FRIEND CODE
unmotivated

Jub3r7

Ugh. Animal crossing. I just passed my third fashion check. I've been playing it a lot recently. I hate this game.

(1977-0484-5255 Jerry, Starview)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Olimar12345

p. tired, heading to bed to stay up even later playing Mother. 9__9
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

Finished Mother 3.
Everyone should play it at some time in their life.

ThatGamer

Is that like earthbound? No thanks.

I have recently finished 100% completion on Rayman Legends. Took awhile. But with my rhythm earned from nsm,(lol) I was able to beat the music levels!
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mikey

ThatGamer makes me seem like a mellow reasonable guy who's willing to try new things
unmotivated

ThatGamer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 18, 2015, 09:03:55 AMThatGamer makes me seem like a mellow reasonable guy who's willing to try new things

I am reasonable. And tactful.

but absolutely not willing to try new things because i just am that way...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

jegilmer

Anyone getting Yoshi's Wooly World or Super Mario Maker when they come out?